Slate 06-Feb-22
TrapperKayak 06-Feb-22
Guardian hunter 06-Feb-22
Guardian hunter 07-Feb-22
c5ken 23-Feb-22
pdk25 23-Feb-22
Guardian hunter 23-Feb-22
02-Feb-22
I have a group going to South Africa to a very prominent Safari company. Unfortunately three had to drop out due to work conflict in their schedule. This means they have lost their deposit. I would like to invite three people to go from May 11th until May 25th. I cannot publish the name of the Safari company but if you are interested in going to South Africa please let me know. This is a very very good deal with a great Outfitter and flights are typically less than $1,000 at this time. P.m. me if interested. I will reply with my phone number so we can talk. Serious inquiry only. I am not a booking agent just a group organizer. We need 10 hunters total to keep the price very low. No more than 3 can fit at this time. Gary

02-Feb-22
This sounds like a great opportunity.

02-Feb-22
It is a good value. It includes a free nyala,Kudu ,Waterbok or sable as well.

02-Feb-22
Dang, that sounds great...all animals I would love to pursue. I flew there once for around $1100. Great experience. I may give you a shout... TK

03-Feb-22
Cool. PM if you wish. I'll send my phone number. G

03-Feb-22
It is a good value. It includes a free nyala,Kudu ,Waterbok or sable as well. Each person?

03-Feb-22
Yes. $2500 covers all 10 days and one free trophy of those species. Most of us are taking 5 to 10 others to help the outfitter be profitable. Hope you can come. G

03-Feb-22
Just to be clear. There is one free trophy of the above-mentioned not one of each. That would certainly be too good to be true.

03-Feb-22
They have an amazing kudu ,nyala, water buck and Impala if you want these species

03-Feb-22
Man if that is with a known name and company. It’s an outstanding deal.

03-Feb-22
It is a top tier company. Very reliable. Thanks Altitude

03-Feb-22
How many people are you still looking for

03-Feb-22
Free would be ideal. Cannot take anymore. Thanks for asking

03-Feb-22
When will you disclose who the company is and why can you not give this information? After deposit is sent? Is a deposit sent to yourself or the safari company?

03-Feb-22
Unfortunately I do not have the permission of the Outfitter to disclose his name on this thread. His retail hunts are more expensive and I was asked not to publish the name because it could affect his future sales. Please understand. You can PM me and we can discuss it personally. G

03-Feb-22
G,,There is notna chance in hell that I would be able to go on this trip duento life,circumstances, and its not the money or health... the deal is exceptional and the hunt sounds perfect.. I just can't.. and it bums me out. Thanks,for such a great offer, and best to those who go on this safari. Please post up photos upon return...Ill wait around to see them for a year...:) TK

03-Feb-22
You got it Trapper. Good health to you friend. G

03-Feb-22
Plus if the company isn’t a sponsor. it wouldn’t be fair to the Bowsite sponsors

04-Feb-22
Update. 1 spot is filled. Thats great. 2 are still available. G

04-Feb-22
Anyone who would take that "deal" without knowing who the outfitter is, must like to live dangerously or have money to burn!

Pete

04-Feb-22
Pete. With respect all you need to do is call me if interested and I will certainly discuss it with anyone on a private call. No need to criticize. The outfitter has simply has asked me not to share the name of the Safari company because the price is much lower than his retail price. Again. With respect. Gary

04-Feb-22
Interesting opportunity...

04-Feb-22
The group that I have going are terrific people. You will have a great time

04-Feb-22
G, Anyone hunting with a recurve! I would be...

05-Feb-22
My son and 1 member of our pro staff are. Some are stalking as well. I might at a waterhole but at have to practice more. G

06-Feb-22
Ok. 2 have joined us. Anyone want the last spot. Thanks all

06-Feb-22
Sounds like a great opportunity. Some people are so ignorant. PETE

06-Feb-22
I would prefer stalking with a recurve. That would probably help keep trophy costs down... :).

06-Feb-22
Now thats funny. I was thinking the same thing with my limited trad skills

07-Feb-22
I just met with my Outfitter at the Great American Outdoor Show sponsored by the NRA. He tells me they have huge Kudu, waterbok and nyala this year.the animals have been growing for 2 years over covid interruptioned timef4ame. .Just saying. Come let some arrows loose. G

23-Feb-22
Have you filled the last slot??

23-Feb-22
Sounds like a great time. I would be interested, but next time I go to Africa, I want to tie in a good spot and stalk Cape Buff hunt, so will need to a bit more planning.

23-Feb-22
I have 1 spot open. You may bring a non hunting guest

• Sitka Gear