Contributors to this thread:
ahunter76 11-Feb-22
drycreek 11-Feb-22
t-roy 11-Feb-22
Buffalo1 11-Feb-22
ahunter76 11-Feb-22
11-Feb-22

ahunter76's embedded Photo
My son with his best of two on this hunt.
My son with his best of two on this hunt.
This G-son manged to arrow two on his first ever wild hog bowhunt. This was his first. He arrowed another on the last day too. He also arrowed 2 Whitetails this past season on public land so he will have plenty of meat in the freezer.
This G-son manged to arrow two on his first ever wild hog bowhunt. This was his first. He arrowed another on the last day too. He also arrowed 2 Whitetails this past season on public land so he will have plenty of meat in the freezer.
The youngest of the group & my G-son with his 1st arrowed wild hog (he has taken 4 archery Whitetails). He was definatly excited & the 1st one was spot n stalk & a pretty wild experience.
The youngest of the group & my G-son with his 1st arrowed wild hog (he has taken 4 archery Whitetails). He was definatly excited & the 1st one was spot n stalk & a pretty wild experience.
My Son that was introduced to his first real wild hog bowhunt last year got hooked. They just returned from 4 days in S. Ok.. My 2 G-sons (16 & 22) went with & was their FIRST along with another friend 1st time pig hunter. So, 5 bowhunters & 3 on their first. Well, they had an awesome trip with mild 50 degree weather (much better than our 20s or less & snow). They were all on target & the Rookies are hooked & I'm sure it will be an annual fun time.. They have all arrowed a couple Deer but this was a new adventure for sure.

11-Feb-22
Don’t look like rookies to me ! Congratulations on a fun hunt….

11-Feb-22
Good stuff. Congrats to them!

11-Feb-22
Very nice hogs and know they had fun. Congrats !!

11-Feb-22
Yes, they had fun & a little excitment with these critters.. Normally I would have gone but "things" messed that up for me.. They are talking about next year already & if I'm still kicking will go too. I've been many times & put 16 in the freezer in past years.. It "is" addicting off season hunting.

• Sitka Gear