Moultrie Mobile
Mountain Top Outfitters NL
Moose
Contributors to this thread:
Squash 16-Feb-22
Squash 16-Feb-22
16-Feb-22
Hi all, lm new to the site but not to hunting. Was ready to put a deposit on a fly in moose hunt for October 9, 2022 with Mountain Top Outfitters. Was wondering if anyone had experience with the outfit good or bad. Also open to suggestions with other outfitters. Thank you for any suggestions you offer

16-Feb-22
If you are talking about Art Ryan’s operation , I hunted with him a long time ago 1998. We all tagged out on small bulls and cows. However, in recent years he has bought out several other outfitters and expanded his operation as well as upgraded his facilities and equipment. When I was there his guides worked their tails off to get us moose. I recommended 6 friends to hunt with in 2015, they killed 5 decent bulls. The one guy had opportunity but passed. They all came home happy and are talking about returning. Don’t know how he is with bowhunters but I believe Art to be a straight shooter.

16-Feb-22
Thank you Squash and yes it’s one and the same

16-Feb-22
Forgot to mention , when I was there his father Wilford was still running the show. I think Art has built up the operation for the better.

• Sitka Gear