JB 27-Feb-22
Bowbender 27-Feb-22
jmiller 27-Feb-22
mattandersen 28-Feb-22
LINK 28-Feb-22
Dale06 28-Feb-22
Cheesehead Mike 01-Mar-22
26-Feb-22
So I’m fletching some arrows and it got me to thinking the very first animal I ever killed was with a white dipped 3 white feather combination. Still today I shoot that exact feather and wrap color .. For the life of me I don’t think I’ve ever used anything else….aside from some plinking arrows I picked up back in high school and a couple times for turkey hunting.

Does anyone stay with the same colors all the time?

And before someone asks no I’m not a racist.

26-Feb-22
Did some a few years back 2 green, one lime. Went with the arrow graphics.

26-Feb-22
Nope. Mix it up all the time. Usually something bright.

26-Feb-22
What the heck is this racist BS? Anyhow, I shoot feathers. Over time I've shot various plastic vanes rather than feathers but always return. IMO feathers are far superior to plastic vanes. As far as color...shoot whatever floats your boat as far as visibility. If God thought plastic was better He'd have birds flying with plastic.

26-Feb-22
Been using the same combo for many years. One fluorescent yellow vane, two white, white wrap.

26-Feb-22
Carbons for the compound get orange and white. I have several recurves and longbows of various draw weights so the cedars get feathers of different colors to help me keep track of spine.

26-Feb-22

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
I used blue/black feathers when I first started out. No idea why. Then went with red/green for a few years. Then it was chartreuse/white for the next 25 years or so. I’ve been shooting hot pink fletching for probably the past 5-7 years now. I can see them in flight better, for some reason.

26-Feb-22
I shoot feathers also, the vast majority of the time. I change colors but usually either have a white wrap and bright colorful feathers, or a bright wrap and white feathers, with the cock feather being gray barred from a turkey I’ve arrowed.

26-Feb-22
The fluorescent yellow has been kind to my old-ass eyes the last several years.

26-Feb-22
Chartruse and white for fall season, pink and blue in winter.

26-Feb-22
Nice Amish beard Troy!

26-Feb-22
I mix it up.

26-Feb-22
White wrap with three 2" blazers. 2 pink & 1 white. Not much in the woods thats pink in my area.

26-Feb-22
Three five inch fluorescent yellow and I see where they go every time.

26-Feb-22
Crested white with my own design. One white and two solid yellow.

26-Feb-22

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
I started archery/bowhunting in 1956.. I've mixed them up a bunch. Feathers, vanes, 3 fletch, 4 fletch & different sizes. Hunters last year 4 fletch 2" grey barred Razor feathers. My out door targets were Pink 3 fletch Blazers & 3 fletch 3" red feathers. Indoor are 4" feathers,1 red, 2 yellow. I have used a lot of pink in those years though.

26-Feb-22
That was my first archery buck, and I was so proud that I just had to have a pic.

I was shunned shortly after that…..The Amish take take that “No Photos” thing very seriously!

26-Feb-22
5 inch feathers Two bright orange and white cock. This as far back to mid 90’s

26-Feb-22
Used to shoot all white now I shoot all pink on a I heart boobies wrap

26-Feb-22
One white and two fluorescent green. AAE Max Stealth.

26-Feb-22
T-Yoder, as if the Japanese made a horse-drawn vehicle.

Pink and white Q2i Fushion II currently.

26-Feb-22
2 white with one flo orange, and white nock for the 20 something years I’ve been bow hunting.

I think I have tried a different nock color, and tried all black for 3D shoots so other guys couldn’t aim at my arrows. Switched back very quickly.

Something just didn’t feel right:)

26-Feb-22

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Troy… my first deer… talk about proud moment…until my uncle walked up in the dark and said.. You shot a baby f ing deer…

26-Feb-22
4" 4 feathers chartreuse for sometime for my recurves.

26-Feb-22
Back in my trad bow days I shot almost all wild turkey feathers. Rw 4" shield cut. There's a fellow on the leather wall that if you send him both wings he'll cut & grind the side you want right or left wing & he gets the other side for the work. You pay shipping.

26-Feb-22
Always have been all white with a with a white wrap.

Easy for me to identify the shot and watch the flight.

27-Feb-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
These...

27-Feb-22
First animal I ever shot at with a bow was a pronghorn 35 years ago. Arrow was a camo XX75 with 2 brown and 1 black fletch. To this day I have no idea where that arrow missed the buck, although it was stuck in the mud near where the buck was when I went to look for it. Since that time I’ve shot bright fletched arrows and for at least the last 12 years it’s been 3 florescent yellow with either a yellow or white wrap.

27-Feb-22
T-Roy, I can't remember the last time I saw Trebark coveralls ;-)

27-Feb-22
"T-Yoder" LMAO!!!

27-Feb-22
Hot pink for 51 years, 3 and 4 fletch.

27-Feb-22
All natural turkey feathers. 2 natural 1 dye red

27-Feb-22

Boreal's embedded Photo
Boreal's embedded Photo

27-Feb-22

Lewis 's embedded Photo
Lewis 's embedded Photo
Orange and white and of course the checkerboard Good luck Lewis

27-Feb-22
I like all white they show up best in low light.

27-Feb-22
3 whites walk into a bar and ask a orange and black stick if we can put a white nock on and in you…….all white for me , not that there’s anything wrong with that

27-Feb-22

No Mercy's embedded Photo
No Mercy's embedded Photo
2 white and 2 neon green. Doing some right now.

27-Feb-22
Yeah, I guess so. I've been shooting two orange and a green on my hunting compounds for nearly two decades. On my recurve it's been two white and a barred since the beginning. For competition, it's mostly two black and a gold, but there have been a few other combinations.

27-Feb-22

Whatthefoc's embedded Photo
Whatthefoc's embedded Photo
I fletched these arrows for the wife yesterday. I had asked he what colour cock she wanted, and she said black. So I am going to 4 fletch, just to avoid any misunderstandings.

27-Feb-22
For years 3 white, last couple years I've used feathers from turkeys I've taken but with lighted nocks.

27-Feb-22

JB's embedded Photo
JB's embedded Photo
Went with purple and gold (ish) as a nod to our Vikings. For the true MN fans, I am always concerned the will go wide left...

27-Feb-22

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
Current arrow. Two orange and a white. Wrap is copperhead pattern from Onestringer.com

27-Feb-22
White wrap with three 4" white vanes

28-Feb-22

mattandersen's embedded Photo
mattandersen's embedded Photo
White wrap and white fletching for years although I don't mind when they're stained red....

28-Feb-22

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
White on white, number the cock vane.

28-Feb-22
JB, as many times as the Vikings have choked over the years, I can’t see using their colors for fletching. But it’s a free country.

01-Mar-22

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
When I first started with a recurve in the '70's there was a cedar arrow factory in a neighboring town, Ostling Archery. They would custom build your arrows for you, I always went with 2 yellow and 1 red. I stuck with the yellow and red for quite a few years until I switched to cheeshead colors about 20 years ago.

• Sitka Gear