jjs 01-Mar-22
Shuteye 01-Mar-22
Keith 02-Mar-22
Woods Walker 02-Mar-22
Shuteye 02-Mar-22
Woods Walker 02-Mar-22
01-Mar-22

Bowboy's Link
Canadian researchers state whitetail deer carry Covid.

01-Mar-22
Who Cares,,,,, really,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I saw an article on this, in our MI Outdoor paper..... like I worry about that,,,, geesh

01-Mar-22
Yeah, who cares. I worry more about the guy who just left the restroom before me, and I worry very little about him.

01-Mar-22
It’s only the unmasked and unvaxed deer. I refuse to shoot a deer that isn’t smart enough to get vaccinated!

01-Mar-22
The media loves to run with these topics: Covid deer, Zombie deer. I haven't seen much on EHD in the news. I think it's just to start a question of eating these animals

01-Mar-22
I'm hoping to administer a booster shot on a nice one or two this fall :)

01-Mar-22
Just make sure you wear a mask when you are walking to your stand. Once you're there and you sit down you can take it off. But just remember to put it back on when you stand up to pee or whatever. You can only catch Chinese Covid when you're 4' or more above the ground don't ya know. Trust the SCIENCE!!!

01-Mar-22
Just out of curiosity--Any explanation regarding how the deer contracted Covid? It would seem to me that the vast majority of deer that come into contact with humans are already dead.

01-Mar-22
The initial report came out about 6 months ago, and 33% of the deer tested, were positive for Covid. No idea how it "jumped" species, or how they pass it to themselves. No sure if it is transferrable to humans, etc... just another part of the MSM fearmongering machine. Wear a mask if you want, get triple vaxxed if you want, burn your clothes and your lawn if you want, but don't expect me to do the same, or try to shame me for not.

01-Mar-22
Had some idiot deer farmer north of Bemidji that fookhis sick dead positive CWD deer and dump them on public land last fall. was hunting 30 miles north and had to check our killed deer by the DNR for CWD, few po-ed folks that wanted to string the idiot up.

01-Mar-22
I don't boop my deer and drink a cup of coffee before field dressing. My science is dead deer won't hurt me. I have been killing and eating deer for 70 years and they ain't hurt me yet. Have thrown a couple away when I didn't like the looks of their insides when I started to field dress. Game warden told me that was okay.

02-Mar-22
If a deer dies after being shot, hit by a car, falls off a cliff, etc., and he is COVID positive, did he die of COVID?

02-Mar-22
In Illinois? DEFINITELY!!!!

02-Mar-22
If we have a real hot dry summer, we will have some deer die from a disease. They go to a water hole and there is a small insect that lands on their nose and lays eggs. The deer die pretty quickly and i have found quite a few over the years but the disease goes away in cold weather and it doesn't happen every year. A few years ago i had a biologist come and look at some of my dead deer and he explained it to me.

02-Mar-22
We've had that here in Illinois too Les. I forgot the name of it.

• Sitka Gear