BowenAero 05-Mar-22
DanaC 05-Mar-22
Beendare 06-Mar-22
DanaC 06-Mar-22
mrelite 06-Mar-22
Woods Walker 06-Mar-22
Woods Walker 06-Mar-22
03-Mar-22
After watching gas prices go through the roof, big cities out of control with crime, the borders wide open to anyone friend or foe, America’s energy workers out of work because they can’t drill but we all see what that’s doing , shutting down oil pipelines that would benefit all Americans, we aren’t watching movies on tv at night we are watching Russia slaughter innocent people and doing nothing.

I have a question. Who voted for Biden and are you pleased pleased with the job he is doing, what do you like about this administration? I myself can’t find one thing I like about this man. He is a coward for all to see and his administration is weaker than any other in the history of this country. FJB !

03-Mar-22
I think there was a large group of people that would’ve voted for *anybody* but trump, just like there was a large group of people that would vote for *anybody* but Hillary. Even most of my Democrat friends are disgusted by this admin, and for good reason.

03-Mar-22
Alot of democrats will say Republicans are tied to big oil companies but it seems like the oil companies always make more money when the democrats are running the country. Some will say its because the economy is improving, and demand is up but we had a lot of demand with a great economy and crazy low fuel prices before the pandemic started.

03-Mar-22
I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to no longer be subjected to "mean tweets". (This is sarcasm for those too slow to recognize that)

03-Mar-22

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo

03-Mar-22
We were due for another political thread, thx!

03-Mar-22
It’s in the Equipment section, we’re good…I did get a new CBE Trex sight though! :-)

03-Mar-22
Anybody ever think we'll have a candidate again we can vote FOR instead of ones we vote against?

03-Mar-22
The one Biden lover to post up the only thing he could come up with was to call you a troll. Very telling!

But surely you can come up with one good thing to say about him. For me we both enjoy a good ice cream cone!

03-Mar-22
Roper we all had our doubts that Biden had 60 million people vote for him, much less 80 million. Now I imagine finding a Biden voter is like trying to find Hillary’s emails. What’s America going to do when the next democrat gets 80 million votes?

03-Mar-22
"The one Biden lover to post up the only thing he could come up with was to call you a troll. Very telling!"

Sure it wasn't a selfie?

03-Mar-22
C'mon man, clearly he's a strong leader with heaps of moral and ethical character.

03-Mar-22
That’s not a troll, that’s a Marxist holding his nose to vote for Biden.

03-Mar-22
Straight from the horse's mouth, Brandon is going to tighten up our southern border, fund police, and bring back good paying jobs. Plus he's pretty much put the final nail in COVID's coffin and will be putting the smack down on cancer next. The future looks bright! Go get 'em!

03-Mar-22
Too many here ( on this very forum) sided with anti hunting groups such as PETA, HSUS, Friends of Animals, and the ASPCA and voted for Biden and Harris. America is getting exactly what Biden promised pre election. Let's see a show of hands!!!

03-Mar-22
azelkhntr, the dem Marxists ARE THE CANCER !

03-Mar-22
The whole cemetery voted for Biden in my town. The DNC rep at the voting place claimed she did see dead people and that is the truth, so shut up and believe the truth.

03-Mar-22
So far Biden has delivered on campaign promises . He has stated he doesn't work for the working man. Check He has stated he will cripple manufacture of oil powered vehicles by making fuel expensive. check He repeatedly said he will disarm the working man. So far he has been unsuccessful. His goal makes sense for government but not the people government is supposed to serve. I hope we wake up soon. In a few months we will have the chance to alter course. I hope we do.

03-Mar-22
There sure were a lot of terribly ignorant and weak voters.

03-Mar-22
Did and will again. Most jobs created by any president. Didn't pass a tax bill giving 90% to his rich buddies. Actually realizes we have a very serious and maybe too late to address environmental crisis looming. Doesn't have a bunch of corrupt people working for him.

Trump was and is a con man and what any good con man relies on is to have a bunch of Rubes to talk to. He sure hasn't lacked for those.

03-Mar-22

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
I am old & I have survived a few Presidents. Sadly, two of the last 3 have driven America & progress "backward". Only a very stupid person will not know the 2 of 3.. Biden is NOT a leader & should be removed from office just due to his actions & demenor we witness daily OR I mean, when ever he's out of his crib.. That being said, his V.P. is even less capable mentally.. If you voted for Biden because you did not like Trump you made one of the biggest mistakes in your life.. Like him or not, self centered or not, spoiled rich kid or not, when he "was able" to make things happen it was for the betterment of America & their legal citizens. we were beginning to thrive as a Nation because of his actions. We are now in for a few years of "trying" to recover from Biden & his cronies stupidity due to NOT LIKING a person.. Hell, I have relatives I love but don't always like. I pray our future elections sweep those dirt bag, career, do nothings out of office & have some real "I will make America great again" people elected. Personally, I could not stand Trump as a person most of the time but I could see he wanted the best for America. That is why he got my vote. Biden needs to just drop over & be gone...

03-Mar-22
Curious? How is allowing someone to keep more of what they have EARNED giving them anything? And we lost something like 22M jobs since the start of the pandemic (mostly due to heavy handed liberal governors) and added 6.4M.

It's truly amazing when you have low expectations how easy it is to hit them. Oh, BTW average price of gas in 2020 was $2.42. I paid $4.19 this morning. Thanks.

03-Mar-22
LKH a non corrupt politician? What kind of planet are you from?

03-Mar-22
Ahunter76 nailed it. You dont have to like him personally to release he was for america. But if all you did was watch CNN and vote for biden shame on you. I hope you got what you wanted.

03-Mar-22
"Most jobs created by any president." Pure bullshit. What jobs has he created. We'll wait. Hint, jobs returning now that were lost due to covid do NOT count.

03-Mar-22
Why vote against hunting, then come here?

03-Mar-22
Yeah 20 million jobs lost due to Covid and 6 million come back. That sounds like time to break out the champagne lol. This country is the worst I’ve seen in my 43 years and the worse is still yet to come. Less then 8 years to go to The great reset. I’d recon they will try to stream line it.

03-Mar-22
If you voted for Biden - you owe me money

03-Mar-22

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo
For threads like this!

03-Mar-22
LKH here is what we had before this clown set out to ruin us. I don't blame Trump or Biden for the way they handled the pandemic. It was something our modern nation had ever faced. But below is what the former administration did before pandemic set us back.

Administration Achievements UNPRECEDENTED ECONOMIC BOOM Before the Coronavirus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy

*America gained 7 million new jobs—more than three times government experts’ projections *Middle-class family income increased nearly $6,000—more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration *The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century *Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings *More Americans reported being employed than ever before—nearly 160 million *Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low *The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest level on record *Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly three decades

You think this is better?

03-Mar-22
You are from another planet LKH air your on drugs!!!!!!

03-Mar-22
JohnMC...still laughing at that image!!!

03-Mar-22
No troll here. I don’t know one Biden voter personally to ask but I see a lot of liberals on this site and really wonder what it’s is you see in these people that would make you a Biden follower. The country is going to hell in a hurry and myself I don’t like it or this administration because I can’t see a single good thing. As far as another political post I see so many on here one more can’t hurt. Oh yeah, diesel for my pickup today was $4.18 per gallon, in 2020 I was paying $1.69 at the same station.

03-Mar-22
Just quit trying to get the biden voting idiots to have some kind of mea culpa. They are NEVER going to admit they were wrong, why even try to make them? If they were stupid enough to vote for him, do you think they will miraculously get smarter and admit they were wrong? They will go down swinging, admitting you were stupid is hard. Let them wallow in their stupidity.

03-Mar-22
Sad thing is there are more here that voted for him than will admit it.

03-Mar-22
What's funny is the ones that did vote for him that are here, crickets

Funny stuff. Hard to suck it up and admit you are a fool and were fooled

03-Mar-22
Hell we probably all voted for the stupid sucker and didn't even know it!

03-Mar-22
You can't make this up.....!!!!

03-Mar-22

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

03-Mar-22
Anyone dumb enough to have voted for Biden is obviously not smart enough to recognize their failure and will surely be prone to making the same kind of stupid decisions again in the future.

03-Mar-22
That's if we HAVE a future.

04-Mar-22
(Asked of independents) As of today, do you lean more to the Democratic Party or the Republican Party? Figures are combined party identifiers + leaners Republicans/Republican leaners Democrats/Democratic leaners % % 2022 Jan 3-16 45 44, 2021 Dec 1-16 46 44, 2021 Nov 1-16 47 41, 2021 Oct 1-19 47 42, 2021 Sep 1-17 47 45, 2021 Aug 2-17 43 46,

04-Mar-22
Correct ohiohunter.

04-Mar-22
Can't speak for 'Ohio' or 'Other' but here in MA if you're registered as an independent voter it means you're not a member of any party at all. (Definitely NOT the AIP. ** )

Which has an advantage - I can vote in either party's primary, (one or the other but not both) then immediately revert to 'independent' status.

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Independent_Party

04-Mar-22
It's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled!

04-Mar-22
yooper89 and Brotsky summarized my thoughts perfectly.

I am also tired of hearing about how the US needs to supposedly change the global environment when China and India have absolutely zero interest in changing anything.

04-Mar-22
Joe was up there with President of Finland I believe, and press was shown the door... no questions allowed. Jen Saki answers wh press questions like some smarmy school teacher, with sarcasm and antagonism... especially fox reporters... what's up with that? Remember how Acosta accosted President Trump?

04-Mar-22
And here I thought Jimmy Carter was bad ! We aint seen nothin yet.

04-Mar-22
List of people happy with Biden:

1. Men that want to dominate female sports.

2. People who believe the alarmism that we are on the tipping point of global climate catastrophe.

3. Supporters of infanticide.

4. People wanting to get here through the southern border and bypass the immigration system.

5. People who believe in systemic racism and that people of color don't have a chance (in other words, actual racists).

6. Criminals.

7. Our foreign enemies.

8. US citizens that hate the USA.

Maybe you can think of more.

04-Mar-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
We could have this...

04-Mar-22

wild1's embedded Photo
wild1's embedded Photo

04-Mar-22
The only thing I’m embarrassed about is how people like this are more rich and powerful then I am. That really hurts.

04-Mar-22
Oh and according to Biden on the SOTU he is going to cure cancer. I will be amazed at the lemmings that believe that garbage.

04-Mar-22
12yards and wild1 nailed it.

04-Mar-22
"Oh and according to Biden on the SOTU he is going to cure cancer. I will be amazed at the lemmings that believe that garbage. "

No cancer sufferers/survivors/victims in your family, Brad?

"“Our goal is to cut the cancer death rate by at least 50 per cent over the next 25 years, turn more cancers from death sentences into treatable diseases,” "

Sounds like a worthy goal to me.

04-Mar-22
And you conveniently ignored the increase in help for veterans suffering from service-related respiratory illnesses.

04-Mar-22
This war in Ukraine is a really sad thing. Russia knew once Biden was in office along with all his woke, weak administration that if they ever wanted to slaughter a country now was the time. This is a very sad time in America ! The big liberal run cities are out of control with violent crime and nothing is being done about it and now we watch as Russia slaughters an innocent country and Biden does nothing. America the most powerful country on earth ? I don’t know about that right now.

04-Mar-22
Biden people? Like walking dead voters.

Keep droppin em and they just keep coming.

P

04-Mar-22
Finding a cure for cancer is an admirable goal. I have friends and family fighting that terrible disease. However Biden’s statement about a cancer cure is nothing but a sound bite. It’s meaningless dribble coming from him. His target is out 25 years. In 25 days people with a multi digit IQ will have forgotten about what he said.

04-Mar-22
Curing cancer is a great goal. Everyone I know, have ever known or will ever know shares it. Based on Biden's record of achieving good things, I'll treat his statement with the seriousness it warrants.

04-Mar-22
Dale unfortunately it will never happen. The money is in the treatments not the cure. I'm not being a jerk as I've lost people to cancer, but no way the government or big pharma will give up all their profits for a cure. Still waiting for soccer mom and ksflatlander to tell us how great Biden is doing

04-Mar-22
Dana my point is that he is all talk. He won’t do anything. And yes actually my mom has lung cancer but I don’t believe a word Biden says.

04-Mar-22
Even Biden doesn't believe a word he says....oh wait.....Biden isn't even AWARE of any words he says.

If it comes from his mouth, it's verbal diarrhea.

04-Mar-22
The cure for cancer was lost 30 years ago when the ants died from the rain forest fire down in the Amazon.

04-Mar-22
I pray to god that the Biden admin, or any in the next 50yrs, can somehow cure or decrease cancer by 50%. That being said, every admin for the last 50yrs have used the same BS to try and sway the simple minded. Only God knows what’s next. I’ll just continue to do the best I can while here and not trust any of the BS the Libs are trying to shove down our throats.

04-Mar-22

04-Mar-22
^^^ : ^)

04-Mar-22
Woods walker, well stated!

05-Mar-22
"He won’t do anything."

In spite of all the hooplah, the most _any_ President can do is push for more funding for research. It's personal for Biden after losing his son. (Plus there's a lot of new cases of cancer in our military after being exposed to 'burn pits' etc.) So I think he will push for more research/funding. Hopefully Congress, both sides, will get behind this one.

05-Mar-22
Orion, I’ve spent decades in pharma, and I can tell you that you’re wrong. The pricing opportunities for a one-and-done “cure” make it commercially viable. And that is putting it mildly, considering cancer patient numbers. On top of that, you have the enormous good publicity—tough to quantify I imagine, but equates to profit for sure. Outside of cancer, but you need look no further than the keen pharma interest in gene therapy—each of these programs is designed to be a single-treatment cure. And they’re priced accordingly. On behalf of many thousands of people in the industry who’ve devoted entire careers to trying to do something good, please re-think your position.

05-Mar-22
All cancers?

05-Mar-22
Cut two nice slices from the wife's recent loaf, dropped them in the slots for a minute, buttered, strawberry jam, and told the wife I was eating Biden! He n her are TOAST!

05-Mar-22
With mail in voting? Uh....I wouldn't bet the farm on that newfi!

05-Mar-22
Blowhards echo the rhetoric. Biden's worthy goal to cure cancer is a good reason to support him. That's funny. He's been in politics for FIFTY YEARS. It's not like he's a newcomer with no track record. With no track record it might provide hope he would actually accomplish something. Anything. World peace is an equally worthy goal. Did a dandy job of that with Afghanistan, & wonderfully handling the Ukraine debacle. Brandon can state a list of worthy goals a mile long (well, if he could stay awake long enough to read the list placed in front of him) but every single action he's taken proves that none of what comes from his mouth is believable. Go get 'em.

05-Mar-22
“It's personal for Biden after losing his son.”

And he damn near lost another one to to drug abuse. Why isn’t he doing anything about our drug abuse pandemic? We have just as many people, if not more, suffering from that as well.

Now I remember! Border walls don’t work… therefore, keeping drugs from pouring across our border is a moot point, and must be accepted as ‘something we can do nothing about’. Suddenly there’s hope that China Joe will cure cancer?! Talk about promoting false hope…he won’t be around long enough to cure a slab of bacon!!

05-Mar-22
If Washington , Biden And Congress, were looking out for the American people they would be making domestic energy production a priority. When Biden was campaigning he vowed to kill the oil industry. That is plain stupid. we need to develop alternate energy sources . That is a given. Long term we need to develop hydroelectric power, Nuclear power , Solar power and wind power. We also need to continue to develop vehicles that waste less. A lot has already been done in that area. One final thing that we can all do is use less energy in our daily lives.

05-Mar-22
Jebediah, how long has cancer been around? Are we any closer to a cure then we were thirty years ago? I'll stand by my statement as I've seen the same treatments being dealt today that they were doing in the 80s.

05-Mar-22
Like covid, the cure to most cancer is prevention but nobody wants to change their unhealthy American lifestyle so hopefully someone invents another pill or vaccine we can take.

This vid is kind of corny but kind of funny...

05-Mar-22
Cancer death rates in US are down by about 1/3 over the last 20 years or so. Due partly to early detection, for sure, and that’s a good thing. But also due to emerging treatment options. Look up Gleevec for one example. Or Keytruda. There will never be “a” cure, because cancers are a diverse group of diseases. But are we closer to having an effective cancer toolkit than we were 30 years ago? Yes.

05-Mar-22

Old Bow 's embedded Photo
Barstow
 Old Bow 's embedded Photo
Barstow
If the Covid won’t lock you down this will .

05-Mar-22
Oh I got a few more: Commies in the education system - NEA.

People who think banning ARs will take care of gun violence.

Animal rights activists that want to end hunting.

05-Mar-22

BowenAero's embedded Photo
BowenAero's embedded Photo

05-Mar-22

DanaC's Link
Sure, give up meat, caffeine, alcohol, joy...

06-Mar-22
Unfortunately, there is no good policy one can point to with this admin and with the Putin threat, the Farce that we can be energy independent on renewables alone is being exposed.

Going forward, we can only hope voters will be much more logical and less emotional in their voting.

06-Mar-22
Beendare, right up the street from me is a solar 'farm' that was built several years ago. To my knowledge it has never been 'plugged in' to the grid.

I'm sure that a) *someone* made money building it; b) the landowner is getting money for having it there; c) the 'in lieu of taxes' money the town receives is getting taken from the rate-payers' wallets and d) there doesn't seem to be any control over these silly things. No idea if they pay for themselves, or if they produce enough energy to make them worth building, or even if they're producing anything at all. I do know that my electric bill has gone steadily higher over the years, in spite of having that mythical 'free' 'clean' energy within spitting distance.

And bet on it, pols on both sides are being lobbied for LESS oversight and regulation of the energy companies.

06-Mar-22
Europes dependency on Russian energy and the United States dependency on China to make our products, this is their plan. Can you imagine if China actually pulled the plug and shut off all imports and Russia shut down the energy to Europe coupled with a major cyber war from China and Russia at the same time? It would cripple us like we have never seen, this situation is a major threat to our national security. I am pretty sure we could not fight a war with three fronts, Europe, Asia and the middle east, especially if China crippled our economy. I am pretty sure Iran would go after Israel at the same time knowing that we were crippled.

If I was going to wage war the first thing I would do is cut my enemies off of supplies and disconnect their ability to communicate effectively, China has been prepping this scenario for 50 years and their ability to do this to the U.S. is very real and now they have effectively bought Russia. Time of the essence for the U.S.

What really worries me is that this administration has zero understanding of what lays in front of us. We should be firing up the manufacturing in the U.S. like we have never seen and making sure our oil reserves are full as a tick with the ability to refill them, plus we should be ramping up refining capabilities. We should also be active in procuring commodities around the world, China and Russia are dominating in this field.

06-Mar-22
^^^ X1000!!!!!

06-Mar-22
^^^X1001!!!

This is SOOO obvious that even a Democrat/RINO should be able to understand it. The keywords here being of course, "should" and "able".......

• Sitka Gear