Sneakyleaf 09-Mar-22
Beachtree 09-Mar-22
Z Barebow 09-Mar-22
Zbone 09-Mar-22
Darrell 10-Mar-22
Darrell 16-Mar-22
Zbone 28-Mar-22
08-Mar-22
I'm looking for some additional old style 145 grain snuffers with the screw in insert. If any of you have some collecting dust that you've moved on from for any reason (other than being bent of course), let me know what you have and what you want for them. I'm down to fewer than will get me through however many years I have left to hunt.

08-Mar-22
There’s some on eBay, $189 per 5. Must be gold plated.

08-Mar-22
Old style were 165 and 165+ grains... I have a few that are in the 180s... All can be ground down to 145...

08-Mar-22
I go to trad shoots all the time in Wis. there are always a few, in good condition, and sell at a reasonable price. I will be at two shows this weekend, if I find some, I will send you a PM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 189.00 for 5, must be some asshole, west of the Mississippi River

08-Mar-22
I'd look on Leatherwall, but guys don't want to let them go since they aren't made anymore.

08-Mar-22
Just kidding on the guy out west, but I know a guy in Colorado, that would be like that,,,,, ha ha ha. I can assure you, I will find some this year,,,, We only have gun/trade rummage sales, every weekend here, plus trad shoots all summer long. At one time I lived in Cortez, they would be gut shot, from what is sold around here, on the open market, on a weekend.................................................

08-Mar-22
Don’t apologize for that groundhunter. If you every been on rockslides classifieds you’d see that remark sticks most of the time.

Outwest hunters. Only people I know who sells used boots for nearly new price, sells last years merino baselayer still new in the package, or offers up a 26” Kifaru frame, with a small belt, used for 4 seasons but never packed meat, for the same price as buying from Kifaru.

I crack me up.

08-Mar-22
Mine are worth more than gold… thankfully have a large stash of the 165-180 grain glue ons… wish I’d got more! Hell of a broadhead!

08-Mar-22
I might have some. But they would not have the screw in adapter. 125 g bare. Message me if interested and I can text you pics.

08-Mar-22
I’ve got a ton of old Snuffers I’ll never use. Are you looking for a weight of 145 with or without the insert? Mine don’t have inserts and I’ll need to weigh them since I can’t remember the size.

Edit: Crap, you probably don’t want what I’ve got since I’m an “Out West” guy. Seriously I won’t punish the OP for a couple of guys with east coast attitudes who need to learn to west coast “chill”. Ha!

09-Mar-22
I have a few Snuffers left but they are a favorite for turkeys so not going anywhere, other than down range at a bird.

09-Mar-22
The 145s are a 125 glue on with a short screw on adapter

09-Mar-22
Or you could just try the VPAs.

09-Mar-22
I would prefer the 145 with screw in but would probably take 125 glue on's. Can you still get the short adapters? I've just had trouble in the past getting them to spin perfectly straight. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you an email address. As for the guy on Ebay . . . Don't even know what to think about that. They're a good broadhead but no broadhead is worth that. VPAs are an option as well. However, I've shot most of my animals with snuffers and I'm old enough that I like what I like. :)

09-Mar-22
I have 3 packs of the Rothhaar snuffers, 150 grain, made by the last maker, Thunder Valley. Right now, I'm hanging on to them

09-Mar-22
I'm a snuffer lover too I have 3 dozen mine are 125 Darrell I think I bought some sharpened from you long time ago.

09-Mar-22
Darrell

What type of arrows do you shoot?

When I shot Snuffers, I went through a period where I used glue on heads on aluminum. So I had dozens of flightmate adapters. 2315. 2317 and probably others. If anyone is interested PM me. Otherwise things like this will get dumpstered by my wife when I die! (Along with mounts, wildlife prints and other stuff that pisses her off!)

09-Mar-22
"The 145s are a 125 glue on with a short screw on adapter"

Not exactly correct, at one time they sold 125s, 145s, and 165s all glue on... Again, they were all 165+ ground down to the preferred selling weight...

10-Mar-22
Z

I shoot Gold Tip carbons

16-Mar-22
I found both short and long adapters in my box the other day so I'd be very open to 125 grain glue on heads as well.

28-Mar-22

Zbone's Link
THis guy over on the LeatherWall has some:

https://leatherwall.bowsite.com/tf/lw/thread2.cfm?forum=23&threadid=332237&messages=11&CATEGORY=1

• Sitka Gear