Plum lake 29-Apr-22
Plum lake 01-May-22
TREESTANDWOLF 01-May-22
Zebrakiller 01-May-22
molsonarcher 01-May-22
Plum lake 03-May-22
Plum lake 03-May-22
08-Mar-22
We have a super deal for this spring bear hunt. We have acquired more tags for this upcoming spring. If a group of 6 hunters book we will sell the hunt for $2300 a hunter. If a group of 3 book we will sell hunt for $2500. This hunt will take place May 28-June 2. Book soon to hold your spot.

08-Mar-22
Wish I could shoot two mike!

08-Mar-22
That seems like a heck of a deal!

09-Mar-22
That’s a great deal!

09-Mar-22
With these savings it should help with the fuel costs for travelling.

09-Mar-22
I have not compared flights. But anyone wanting to take their hide and meat home is probably cheaper driving even with the outrageous gas prices.

09-Mar-22
What is the closest town to you?

09-Mar-22
We are just outside of the town Moosehorn. 3 hours north of the border on hwy #6

10-Mar-22
Honestly if I was to bait hard I would expect to spend that in fuel and bait alone in MB this spring. That's a crazy price.

10-Mar-22
Avg guy buying corn here at $18/bag if you run 2 barrels/bait it will cost you $150/week to fill bait. So $1,000 will get you 6 weeks. If you bait a couple weeks prior to season as most do that only gets you through a month of season and if you wanna hunt the good stuff at the end in the rut you'll be hitting $2,000 in bait before the season runs out....and that's just to run one bait.

10-Mar-22
APauls you are correct. Now times that by 25-30. However many baits a guy runs. We will be starting to bait April 9th this year. Unfortunately it will be with the snowmobile. Bait, fuel, your time. It all adds up and very costly. The nice part is that my camp and baits are very near too me so I’m not travelling as much as other outfitters to access their area. Very fortunate that it’s basically in my back yard sorta speak

10-Mar-22
Whats the fishing like? Do you fish in the AM and hunt bears in the afternoon?

10-Mar-22
Beendare we do not offer fishing. But if a person wants they can bring a boat or fish off shore at a lake and river which is about a 30 minute drive.

10-Mar-22
Bait and gas, gonna be an expensive year! Good luck, a great deal!

13-Mar-22
A lot of people don’t know this but , here at Plum Lake we do a draw at the end of each season. Every hunter that hunts with us that year has a chance at winning themselves a free Bear hunt for the following year.

13-Mar-22
One positive for US visitors to Canada is that when they use a US credit card for expenses, ie: gas, restaurant visits, supplies, motels etc. Exchange rate is instantly figured at time of transaction. Right now exchange rate is about 24%. Thats a 24% discount!!

04-Apr-22
We still have the week of May 28-June 2 open. Don’t miss out on this great deal. This will be the last year we run a hunt for this price. Remember This is an all inclusive hunt. Just show up with weapon of choice and we take care of the rest. This week is going to be an insane week for bear hunting. Any questions please email us at [email protected]

07-Apr-22
We cannot guarantee anybody a bear but we have been 100% success on Kills the past 10 years. You will most definitely have an opportunity at a bear. That’s a guarantee.

07-Apr-22
Only times I have ever came home without a bear was by my choice and that was only a few times over the years

07-Apr-22

Plum lake's embedded Photo
Most people don’t know but we hold the #5 spot for all time Black Bear killed in Manitoba. It was shot in 2015 and scored 22 7/16 and weighed 550 lbs. This was a spring bear.

12-Apr-22

Lots of marshmallows and cookies for the bears
Lots of marshmallows and cookies for the bears
We picked up our bear bait this past weekend. Bears are gonna love what we have for them.

12-Apr-22

Pink frosting 1100lbs
Pink frosting 1100lbs

12-Apr-22

12-Apr-22
Lucky Charms!

20-Apr-22

We finally got to start baiting today. Crazy the amount of snow still sticking around

20-Apr-22

20-Apr-22

20-Apr-22
Man that's a load of Bait!

20-Apr-22

And some days don’t go as planned.
And some days don’t go as planned.

21-Apr-22
thanks Mike for all you do for us

22-Apr-22
If anyone is still considering a bear hunt for this spring we still have one week open. May 28-June 2. All our main baits are set and cameras are up. Will be adding a few more new bait sites in an area that has NEVER been hunted. We know this cause it was impassable until now. Newly built road has just been finished into our hunting area. You won’t find a deal like this I’m sure ever again.

22-Apr-22
Good luck Mickey order us some warm weather we need to get rid of some snow.

22-Apr-22
We are hoping we get this rain instead of snow. That will help make this snow disappear a lot faster.

23-Apr-22
Good deal, I just bought my bait on thursday, expensive! That poor expedition! Nothing like driving a $20 000 snowmobile through the mud, this guy is working hard for his clients!

28-Apr-22
We have one spot open for the week May 21-26. And a group rate is available for the following week. This hunt takes place during the rut. It’s going to be one awesome hunt.

28-Apr-22
I have room in my truck if someone from wisconsin wants to jump in, or any other state for that matter just get to here.

28-Apr-22
I see that you have spring and fall seasons I had never hunt bear in the fall Is this a good opportunity to get a nice bear without mosquitos? Or there will be much more bears in the spring season?

28-Apr-22
There are still mosquitos in fall but not as bad as spring. There are also very few ticks in the fall. We typically have more bears on the baits in spring but still a good amount in fall also. The fall season has a few more food sources out but we use quality bait in spring and fall and always have good bears on the baits

29-Apr-22
Still have openings for spring?

29-Apr-22
Yes we do have some openings. I have one spot open for May 21-27 and have a week open for May 28-June 2.

01-May-22

We can really feel the inflation that Trudeau has caused. Prices of groceries has significantly increased. But we don’t hold back on the Food. We have the best meals here at Plum. From Steaks, homemade pizza, Mike’s famous Roast beef too Ribs and the list goes on. Our Breakfasts are over the top filling and the Desserts will make you leave here heavier than when you arrived. We have a full time cook here so that gives us the time to stay up on the baits and taking care of the clients, and man does she love to bake.

01-May-22
Bump for some of the hardest working outfitters… bear outfitters that is.

This is a great deal.

I’m committed but I would have jumped on it.

01-May-22
So awesome, we never go hungry

01-May-22
I woulda done it as well, but pops and i will be just down the road from you next weekend hunting with Sleeve Lake.

03-May-22

Bears are on the move
Bears are on the move

03-May-22

The snow has dropped drastically but still have to pound through a few drifts

• Sitka Gear