Michael 13-Mar-22
Hancock West 13-Mar-22
Inshart 13-Mar-22
Michael 13-Mar-22
jstephens61 13-Mar-22
13-Mar-22
What have you had good luck with? Anyone used them in Canada? Thanks in Advance

13-Mar-22
I have used the Drive X from We Boost. A couple of things that will help in added signal. The external antenna that comes with the unit is weak. Adding a We boost a drive antenna will help considerably. The other helpful tip is place the internal antenna on the back of your phone. I used some Velcro to achieve this.

I haven’t used it in Canada but lots of places in the Midwest. Average cell signal gain was 2 bars.

13-Mar-22
Michael; Not sure I looked up all the variables for the (Drive X from We Boost) - prices start at $499.00, is that correct?

13-Mar-22
Following this - one of the areas we hunt in CO we get very poor, occasionally no, service.

Michael; Not sure I looked up all the variables for the (Drive X from We Boost) - prices start at $499.00, is that correct?

13-Mar-22
They can be had for $399.

13-Mar-22
I thinking about seeing if our group of 4 will split the $499 model & then donate it to the outfitter afterwards

13-Mar-22
Thanks Michael. I Googled Cell Phone Boosters and came up with a LOT of different boosters, some pretty cheap. Just wondering if this is one of those "get what you pay for" products, or if others have paid much less and received fairly decent results?

13-Mar-22
No problem. Glad I could help.

5 years ago a friend bought a booster for a couple hundred bucks. I don’t remember the name of it but it was the same design concept as the We boost. We got an additional bar of signal with it.

At the time we didn’t know much about them. Looking back if we would have upgraded the external antenna it would have performed better.

We boost has units that are called OTR. They have a better antenna with them. Truck drivers will mount the antenna to the mirrors. We mounted them in the pick up box on and ur work trucks.

13-Mar-22
Have a We Boost on the house and one on the barn. Helps in the house and makes calls possible in the barn. Unplug the one in the barn and your call will drop.

• Sitka Gear