BowenAero 15-Mar-22
13-Mar-22
Is comin back….

13-Mar-22
LOL

13-Mar-22
Worst mountain goat thread ever.

13-Mar-22
Not ready to drop the star power, sad that he's not smart enough to leave on top. Also ,his health is good unlike most qb's, will be very sad if he gets a crippling injury and has to live with it for the rest of his life.

13-Mar-22
LB, he didn’t leave on top. He didn’t win the SB last year. What’s he gonna do, float the lazy river pool around his house? Good for him.

13-Mar-22
Brady who?

13-Mar-22
;^)

13-Mar-22
Im not a bucs fan or ever a Pats fan but Brady knows what he's doing. He's the G.O.A.T.

13-Mar-22
George Blanda was the oldest NFL player to ever play the game. He retired at 48. I've been of the opinion Brady is going for that record before he bows out. It's about the only record he does not have. I guess we'll see.

13-Mar-22
What a clown. It’s Mahomes wedding weekend and selection Sunday!!

Look at me!

13-Mar-22
Clown, LOL.... Pretty harsh.... I'd take that title with what he makes and made in his career. Be glad he doesn't hunt.. There would be another 100000 acres bought up and posted.

13-Mar-22
Rumor is the Vikings are considering Kapernick. He hasn't played in about 6 years.

That would be typical of that woke crowd in Minneapolis...Most people in the state outside of the Twin Cities have an entirely different view of things. Maybe they should get Brady just like they helped Brett Farve finish his career.???

13-Mar-22
Not to worry TonyBear, they signed Kirk to another year extension for all you football fans.

14-Mar-22
Blood, leaving the game after all those years of playing without serious injury or having to take a medicine cabinet full of pills to move in the morning is going out on top. Will be /is the GOAT and now he risks all that by playing for ego. I don't care, not a fan of Brady I just think it's foolish to risk his health. Time will tell.

14-Mar-22
…Marsha, Marsha, Marsha…

14-Mar-22
Jan… Jan…. Jan. :)

14-Mar-22
Well we finally put the China bug behind us thanks to Putin. Hopefully this will end the war. Don’t go away mad…. Just go away.

14-Mar-22
What drama queen. Did he really need that much more media coverage??

14-Mar-22
He wants to finish with one more ring. At that age that dream could easily backfire. Look at Roethlisberger. Went down in flames. It pays well though right.

GOAT…. Getting Old And Tired. Lol

14-Mar-22
He will have another good year, Bucs will go deep into playoffs, but another super bowl is tough.

So much for he owes his family his time. I bet this was a "loud" conversation at home.

14-Mar-22
He spent two months alone with Gisele and he’s ready to get back on the road again. Just sayin’

14-Mar-22
Your probably right Pat, I bet she's high maintenance. Hard to root against a guy who's standing tall in the backfield while 300lb+ men half his age are trying to take him down. I guess i'm a sucker for the old guys who grind it out.

14-Mar-22
...not even 2 months - 39 days to be exact.

Based on his stats last year he is arguable the best QB in the league, lead every category - finished 2nd in the MVP vote probably should have been first.

should have been back in the SB last year - HE lead the team back in final seconds to take the lead - some how the defense let Cooper Kupp behind them in final seconds and lost.

14-Mar-22
Prima Dona... Could care less. Cannot afford electric to watch humans exhibit stupidity in the end zone.

14-Mar-22
After going thru 16 QBs since Manning retired, I'm just happy my Broncos finally got their franchise QB, Russell Wilson. I've always admired his play and his attitude. And he's only 33. If he stays healthy, we should have him for at least 7 years.

Brady who? ;-)

Matt

14-Mar-22
GG, I'm happy to see Wilson sign with Denver, too. I was afraid the Broncos would wind up with Rodgers.

14-Mar-22
Yup, Denver fans should be very happy!

14-Mar-22
I had hopes the Broncos next QB would be Kirk Cousins........... (speaking as a Vikings fan)

14-Mar-22
Owl, I too was afraid we'd end up with the drama queen Rodgers. Our new GM played that deal perfectly. He let all the speculation about Rodgers fester, while quietly getting a deal done for the better choice behind the scenes. I didn't see that coming...

Matt

14-Mar-22
SIP, you know I just realized why you posted it in the "Goat" forum. Brilliant!

14-Mar-22
Pat, my expectations were that posting it in the goat forum itself would explode a few heads. It appears as if newfi is damn close…..lmao. Im not a hardcore brady fan but i think the man has earned respect for what he has been able to do and for doing it for a crazy long time. Makes me snicker when people’s days are affected negatively just for hearing…or reading.,..his name.

14-Mar-22
Gas prices are so high he had to come out of retirement.

14-Mar-22
Lol brotsky

14-Mar-22
Denver got a good QB,,,,, BUT what Denver really got, was some decent coaching

14-Mar-22
Well BRET FARVE retired 5 times so what’s the the big deal

14-Mar-22
Loves attention more than football

14-Mar-22
Goundhunter50, I hope you're correct. I've liked what I've seen of Hackett so far, but he's an unknown commodity as a head coach. Time will tell.

Matt

14-Mar-22
I can’t watch NFL anymore................but you gotta hand it to Brady for playing at such a high level for so long! Just hope he didn’t try to play one year too much! (Thinking Theisman and Smith.......)

14-Mar-22
As a kid, I was a huge Johnny Unitas fan. I remember how painful it was to watch him play his last few seasons after being traded to the Chargers, when he could hardly run, and he no longer had the "Golden Arm". IIRC, he retired from the NFL at 40.

I also had the privilege to watch John Elway's entire career. His body held up a little better than Unitas', and he finished his career with 2 consecutive Super Bowl wins, but athletically, he was still a shadow of his earlier years when he retired. Again, I believe he was also 40 when he hung up his cleats.

It's a different game now. QBs are treated with kid gloves, and the rules have been changed to favor offensive statistics, and scoring. They also play more games in a season now. The result is longer, healthier careers for QBs, and more opportunity to rack up statistics.

No one can argue with Brady's longevity, championships, and the exceptional level that he's played the game at. However, I've often wondered what some of the great QBs of the past could have accomplished in today's game. And what Brady would have done had he played 40-50 years ago. That's why GOAT discussions are difficult for me.

Matt

14-Mar-22
Didn’t know there were goats on New Found Land (NFL???)…

Did Brady get a goat with his bow?

Pictures?

14-Mar-22
Look to the future... Josh Allen has " the golden arm" and is tough as Unitus was , I hope Brady does not end his glorious career with injury or fading skills which is eventually what could happen.

14-Mar-22
Its like a drug, these guys just can’t give it up.

I have more than a few Ex NFL buddies and clients and I bet every one would still be playing if they could. Think about it, its the best of the best…the pinnacle of achievement in one of the toughest sports. Anyone getting to that level is a competitive SOB and everything else pales in comparison.

Im not a Brady fan per se…but have a new found respect for him after watching, “Man in the Arena”

14-Mar-22
Good for him, my goal in life is to never retire. Wake up every day and do something I enjoy(I’m not a HOF qb) but I think I can find something I love that keeps me going

14-Mar-22
Pat that’s hilarious…. and probably true. I bet she’s fun, for an hour. Lol

14-Mar-22
I think he was home for 39 days and she told him to get a job!

15-Mar-22
Bucs will prolly trade Brady to the 49'ers for a bunch of draft pics and then the 49'ers will win the Super bowl.

Good luck, Robb

15-Mar-22
Unitas, Blanda and even some Roman Gabriel plays were my favorite to watch as a kid.

But who could forget Fran Tarkington . Running 50yards backwards to throw 65-70 yards forward for a first down.

Then there was Freddie the Foot-Fred Cox. The guy who invented Nerf. How many kids have grown up throwing that ball around??

15-Mar-22
Tony, I've always had a pretty decent throwing arm, and I LOVED slinging a nerf football around as a kid. Still do, actually. They were especially fun to play catch with off the diving board at the public pool. Thanks for that memory. ;-)

Matt

15-Mar-22
Apparently the "last" touchdown pass football thrown by Brady sold at auction for over $500K...then Brady announced he's coming back. Guess that was a bad investment...

15-Mar-22
LOL! The guy that bought it will probably sue him! ;-)

15-Mar-22
I would spent two months alone with Gisele . LOL

15-Mar-22
$30 million to play one more season who wouldn’t come back ?

15-Mar-22
Broncos are still a wildcard team, at best.

15-Mar-22

• Sitka Gear