Pop-r 18-Mar-22
Bou'bound 18-Mar-22
Jeff Durnell 18-Mar-22
Hancock West 18-Mar-22
Pop-r 18-Mar-22
15-Mar-22

KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS's embedded Photo
KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS's embedded Photo
Kemp African safaris has a specific Buffalo bull that got beaten up by the other Buffalo bulls on the property and we are afraid that this bull will not last the pre season bull is estimated to be round 35 and 36" hard boss . This hunt will take place in the Waterberg mountains Limpopo province of South Africa. Waterberg area we hunt multiple ranches with a min size of 9000 acres we hunt on the property we are staying and surrounding ranches with in 15 min drive . We have hunting rights on 5 different areas close to base camp, these areas cover a total area of 136 000 Acres. The main camp is a very comfortable lodge on our privately owned conservancy area. This lodge boasts the most amazing views of the Waterberg Mountains. Watch the sunset from the pool while Zebra and Wildebeest roam past on the plains. At this lodge, you can expect fantastic home cooked 3-course meals as well as Wi-Fi, electricity and plumbing just like at home. Most species are hunted on private conservancy areas This hunt includes 5 days for 1x hunter including trophy fees for 1 x Cape Buffalo bull (specific bull ) For only $6500 I will make it worth the hunters travel and give a special prices on the following Golden wildebeest $1800 Nyala $1800 This hunt need to take place in the next 4 week

Any one that will be interested can dm me we are working on getting pictures of this bull only have one of more than a year ago .

Picture attach will give a idea but is one and a half years ago .This is the bull on the right .

18-Mar-22
Hello!?

18-Mar-22
Can the bulls that beat him up be hunted

18-Mar-22
Dang bull-ies.

18-Mar-22
If i was going for $6,500 the bull on the right looks good enough for me.

18-Mar-22
Agree. I was just hoping he could still get around before i jumped.

21-Mar-22
Hey all ,yes there is more bulls available for hunting .. This bull is still strong but i am afraid he will become a problem for just attacking hunters with out warning ,because he gets bullied and are slightly injured or just unhappy .Buffalo are so unpredictable we are just talking in consideration the risk hunting with a bull like this in the area .

• Sitka Gear