TurboT 18-Mar-22
wildwilderness 18-Mar-22
BowJangles 19-Mar-22
Kurt 19-Mar-22
caribou77 19-Mar-22
18-Mar-22

caribou77's embedded Photo
caribou77's embedded Photo
Was any bowsiter lucky enough to pick this up? I tried an offer and failed. I emailed Eric Bethune (Bowjangles) as well to book it. What an incredible opportunity.

18-Mar-22
Dang that is a great opportunity. Sad I missed it. Hopefully it was a bowsiter!

18-Mar-22
That’s a great price if they get a bear

19-Mar-22
I emailed and got a number to call. Called the number and was given another guys number. Got in touch with that guy, told them I'd take the hunt but needed to go over details in the morning prior to sending a deposit. That was around 10pm. I made it clear that I wasn't kicking tires and that would take the hunt. Got a text at 2am saying the hunt was sold to a Canadian. I don't know if I played it wrong or what. Super salty about missing out tho.

Thanks again for the heads up Luke!!

19-Mar-22
Hunt was posted on the Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum and apparently a friend of the guy posting the hunt bought it. Should be good! Likely the Outfitter is Edmonton based as the two main ones are from there.

19-Mar-22
I had a funny feeling it went to someone they knew after Eric told me his story. I’ve never thought about quitting my job, but that night knowing I didn’t have enough vacation time, I highly considered quitting and living life for a month. Jobs come and go…. I still feel for you Eric, I really thought you had it. Best of luck on the Musk ox! Can’t wait for the success pics and the story

• Sitka Gear