BULELK1 21-Mar-22
Ambush 21-Mar-22
Muleysareking 21-Mar-22
midwest 21-Mar-22
Z Barebow 21-Mar-22
Treeline 21-Mar-22
Ron Niziolek 21-Mar-22
20-Mar-22
I am assuming you misplaced my contact info. Ok to message me. LOL!

Curious if any Bowsiters won any of the prizes?

No matter who won, great cause and happy to support.

20-Mar-22
Dang....was my backup plan to AZ. :-(

20-Mar-22
All I heard, it was Ben ?? from Gillette, WY. Hopefully someone else chimes in.

20-Mar-22
I was there but they didn’t call my name out. Do remember it was someone from Wyoming that was drawn and he wasn’t there.

Ron, hope you’re feeling better! We missed you! Sam did a good job of scaring everyone away from your elk hunting areas, though!

20-Mar-22
Good work Sam…

21-Mar-22
I missed out on buying tix this year dang it.

When I got back from British Columbia and remembered to buy some, All 400 had sold out already!

Good luck, Robb

21-Mar-22
Well it wasn't me so Alaska Bowhunters better come through.

On the bright side for the raffles; $100 is cheaper and has a better chance of a draw than many state point schemes. And almost always include the price of the tag itself!

21-Mar-22
Sorry it took so long but here is the official scoop, Ben Hoxie from Gillette WY won the commissioners tag, Mark T Boon from Battle Ground WA won the cooler and Skeeter Aimone from Mountain View, WY won the 2 year BOW membership. Bowhunters of Wyoming wants to thank everyone for participating in this raffle that will put $20,000 into projects in Wyoming. We awarded the projects at the meeting which consisted of wildlife habitat fence removal, hunter mentor program, three for mule deer, big horn sheep lambs, access yes, pronghorn migration fence, ventenata grass spraying, winter range enforcement, mule deer migration roadway study, and the Wyoming Outdoor Expo. Thanks again to everyone. Mike

21-Mar-22
Congrats to the winners and thanks for all you do, BOW!

21-Mar-22
Nick +2

21-Mar-22
Thanks, Mike. Good meeting you last weekend!

21-Mar-22
Thanks, Mike!

• Sitka Gear