MA-PAdeerslayer 27-Mar-22
Blood 27-Mar-22
Hancock West 27-Mar-22
Inshart 27-Mar-22
Inshart 27-Mar-22
Coondog 27-Mar-22
MA-PAdeerslayer 27-Mar-22
26-Mar-22
Know it’s been brought up before and some had of course douchey comments but here it goes.

Looking for a good cheaper insole for my boots. Work and hiking/hunting. Flat feet and it’s starting to really bother me again. My old ones were 350-400 a pop….

26-Mar-22
Sorry should have elaborated more. I mentioned briefly.

I have flat feet. Very flat. I’ve had several set of custom made and they just don’t last to every day use. I’ve tried multiple at once to rotate and not much of a change there either. The chiropractor I use has a foot scan and where your “hardest pressure” is, is red and almost my whole foot is red. But in turn this screws up my lower back as well. My feet feel ok when I’m hiking and going, but if I stop for lunch, take a break etc when I get back up to go again there very sore all around my heel and the bottom of my foot..

27-Mar-22
I test insoles, stand on them on a hard flat floor to see what feels best on my feet, then send the others back, Insole Store.com

27-Mar-22
Superfeet Copper work decent even in my stiffer hunting boots, at around 50 clams that's better than 350-400. Check out the big A site. Good luck!

27-Mar-22
Superfeet have worked well for me, also Protalus. It takes a couple of weeks for your feet to adjust and then you are good for at least a year.

27-Mar-22
My feet are as flat as a board. They’ve hurt me for my whole life. I’ve tried insoles. I just suck it up and go with it. Yeah, they get stiff and sore on a long hunt but, they get stiff and sore working too. I just go to work. It’s something I’ve dealt with for 40 years.

I’m going to watch this thread.

27-Mar-22
I have flat feet & it causes pain below the ball of my ankle after strenuous activity like working at the farm or long walks to & from deer stands. They hurt worse when wearing rubber boots with little ankle support. I have the custom molded inserts that cost $350 that help alot. I have two sets, one set has made it 7years & another set i have has made it 10years. If i wear those & tight laced boots it seems to help the most but i still have pain just not as bad. Did they cover your foot in plaster to create your insert?

27-Mar-22
Hancock no, it was just a flat pad connected to the computer. The harder your foot contacted the more red the area was if that makes sense.

27-Mar-22
SOLE. No comparison. Good price. Tons of options.

27-Mar-22
Hancock no, it was just a flat pad connected to the computer. The harder your foot contacted the more red the area was if that makes sense.

27-Mar-22
Cork or rubber. Mold in the oven or on your foot. Always sales.

27-Mar-22
Id look into getting a custom made set by a legitimate foot doctor. Wearing those with lace up boots is the best advice i have for a flat footed outdoorsman.

27-Mar-22

27-Mar-22
Yup, go to a podiatrist. That's what I had to do when I had plantar fascitis (sp?). He made a plaster cast and ordered the inserts off of that. Expensive, but lasted for years.

27-Mar-22
Sole Footbeds. Lots of different options. I prefer the performance footbeds. Cork bottoms. Can get with or without a metatarsal pad. Then you custom mold them to your feet. $50-$60, can’t go wrong. Have them in multiple pairs of boots.

27-Mar-22
Not bothersome when I use arch support. My legs and back feel 10x better. And size 10.5 . I just began looking on sole gonna try a pair out I think. As well as talk to my doctor about neuropathy

• Sitka Gear