Mule Power 13-Apr-22
WV Mountaineer 13-Apr-22
WV Mountaineer 13-Apr-22
Shrewski 13-Apr-22
Nick Muche 13-Apr-22
RK 13-Apr-22
Nick Muche 13-Apr-22
02-Apr-22
I have some very specific requirements for a new spotting scope. Around $400. 50mm - 60mm lens. Aprox. 2# give or take a few ounces. 15x-??? I really want something that starts at 15X. I was looking at Kowa but all the small ones start at 20x. I really like a couple kowa but I used a Leupold Sequoia for years and loved it. I am hoping for something very similar just lighter. I used 15X a lot on a tripod.

10-Apr-22

thekinqwe's Link
there was once a shoemaker, who labored very tough and changed into very honest, but nonetheless he couldn't earn enough to stay upon; and at remaining all he had within the international became gone, shop just leather sufficient to make one pair of shoes.then he cut his leather-based out, all ready to make up the following day, that means to rise early within the morning to his work. his conscience changed into clear and his coronary heart mild amidst all his problems; so he went peaceably to bed, left all his cares to heaven, and soon fell asleep. what is ecommerce [url=https://www.thearticlevip.com/ecommerce]how much do sponsors pay[/url]

10-Apr-22

11-Apr-22
Vortex Diamondback HD 16-48x65mm Spotting Scope is worth consideration. I have several Vortex Diamondback products and am impressed. Rifle scope is very good. Binos are excellent. I have the spotting scope, and though I am not an expert on spotters, I've used cheaper, and the Diamondback is far superior. Price point is right on your target.

11-Apr-22
I’ve looked thru those diamondbacks as well. Very impressive for the money

11-Apr-22
Look at Athlon, they make a bunch of different ones. I stayed on the real low end for my spotting scope. It was like 140 bucks but for the money it is pretty good. I bought from the Talos line. The ones up to and around 4 to 5 hundred dollars are as nice as any out there. Shawn

11-Apr-22
I have the diamond back and love it. Also have vortex scopes on my rifles and binos. Great glass for the price

12-Apr-22
Don, I have a Vortex HD 11-33x50 spotting scope that I'm looking to sell. It's got a straight eyepiece. The glass is very clear, I just never liked the eye relief. I broke down last year and bought a Swarovski ATX with an angled eyepiece so the Vortex is for sale!

12-Apr-22
Check out the Barskas... exactly what you're looking for. Ed F

13-Apr-22
For your purpose and how often you’d actually need it I’d buy the one Greg has for sale. I’m sure the price would be right. He could make half a payment on his Swaro. Lol ;-)

13-Apr-22
For your purpose and how often you’d actually need it I’d buy the one Greg has for sale. I’m sure the price would be right. He could make half a payment on his Swaro. Lol ;-)

13-Apr-22
The cheaper scopes lije the Athlon ares have great class. Just horrible eye relief. Leupold bx4 scopes have pretty dang good glass. But, once again, the eye relief. Both work. But, both require more attention to how you engage the eye piece.

There are list of decent spotters. There are lots on incredible spotters. Range is the key. If you are content to look at something a Mile away, the alpha glass is not needed in sone cases. However, the eye relief on bargain spotters leaves a lot to be desired. If you liked the sequoia, the cheaper hd glass works great.

I’d go Athlon. But, you ain’t going to find it at 2 pounds. It weighs 3. The BX4 class of spotters probably has better glass. But, it’s two times heavier. Good luck.

13-Apr-22
The cheaper scopes lije the Athlon ares have great class. Just horrible eye relief. Leupold bx4 scopes have pretty dang good glass. But, once again, the eye relief. Both work. But, both require more attention to how you engage the eye piece.

There are list of decent spotters. There are lots on incredible spotters. Range is the key. If you are content to look at something a Mile away, the alpha glass is not needed in sone cases. However, the eye relief on bargain spotters leaves a lot to be desired. If you liked the sequoia, the cheaper hd glass works great.

I’d go Athlon. But, you ain’t going to find it at 2 pounds. It weighs 3. The BX4 class of spotters probably has better glass. But, it’s two times heavier. Good luck.

13-Apr-22
I think you are wasting your money. You aren’t going to see what you want to see with that budget. Would be smarter to rent a good scope. There are a few outfits out there that now that do that kind of thing.

13-Apr-22
Switch to Geico and use the savings to up your budget.

13-Apr-22
Good God Nick, leave it alone or you two get a room and work it out. WTF

13-Apr-22
Goodness gracious, jokes not allowed.

• Sitka Gear