BULELK1 10-Apr-22
BULELK1 10-Apr-22
iceman 11-Apr-22
Bake 11-Apr-22
BULELK1 12-Apr-22
BULELK1 12-Apr-22
06-Apr-22

Norseman 's Link
Anyone know how this works? Did Mossback buy tag and gets all raffle money or does Utah G$F get the proceeds? Combo of both? CAn you skip Mossbacks services, pick your own date and go DIY? Being Utah there has to be some twist to it. Thanks

06-Apr-22
Private land hunt maybe?

06-Apr-22
It’s on a cwmu

06-Apr-22
^^^ this. Residents can apply for CWMU's, nonresidents can't and have to broker a deal with the landowner. It's essentially a general any bull tag on private ground.

06-Apr-22
Thanks guys. So it’s a glorified landowner tag? With all proceeds going to Mossback?

06-Apr-22
Yep. Plus, you may get to have a pic with you, doyle, and your bull at the next hunt expo in SLC.

06-Apr-22
Do you get the full Mossback assault team as part of the deal, or just 10 guides, spotters, cooks, porters, etc? Are finders fees separate or included?

06-Apr-22
Don’t forget the “posse” ….I said Poss see

06-Apr-22
Is this the same Team Mossback that had like 20 guys chasing the Spider Bull a few years back? Talk about a 'group' picture. Lol

06-Apr-22
Yes, and it's the ugliest set of antlers I've ever seen.

07-Apr-22
No thank you

07-Apr-22
I'm only entering if there's a masseuse in camp, for my feet...

07-Apr-22
If this is a raffle for an all inclusive hunt with mossback, the best thing to do is go with them and kill a giant bull. Then dont tip anyone. They will be reluctant to use your photo, cause they will all hate you. Win win.

07-Apr-22
Surfbow - you'd be hunting fairly flat terrain from a vehicle. It wouldn't be up on Horsehead Peak...

08-Apr-22

BULELK1's Link
Here is another option via Mossback for those interested in a Mule Deer tag.

Good luck, Robb

08-Apr-22
Cmon Lou wouldn’t it be fun to run 10 guys into the dirt by hunting like a dog from dark to dark every day. Pass up a couple 390s just to rock their mental game. Lol

08-Apr-22
Too good Mule. And better yet, when the hunt nearly comes to a close whack a raghorn. Then take pics with the whole "posse" and plaster it anywhere you can. Every forum and review centre you can find lol.

08-Apr-22
LMBO! : )

08-Apr-22
I’d take the hunt! I do enough killer tough DIY hunts to not pass on an easy one if I got lucky

09-Apr-22
I thought I saw that they had an Antelope one too, but I can't find it anywhere?

Good luck, Robb

09-Apr-22
A raffle like this I view as just another chance to hunt a premier elk unit that 99% of us will never get a chance to hunt in a lifetime. The draw odds (w/o max points) for a SJ early rifle license in the regular draw run somewhere in the 1:2000 range. For a few bucks for a raffle ticket you get another shot at a fun hunt of a lifetime for monster bulls. If you don’t win, you can still go hunt DIY elk in an OTC unit somewhere.

09-Apr-22
I think people are not opposed a drawing a hunt. More likely Its the tactics used.

Not really fair chase

09-Apr-22
I vote APauls for Evil Genius!

And I’m volunteering myself and a few other Bowsiters to come along to “help” call with kazoos, point in the wrong direction, share “quality” strategies and video their reaction to the rag horn.

09-Apr-22
HDE-I don't care what the terrain is like, if I'm going to be pampered, I want to be PAMPERED!

09-Apr-22
If y’all want to buy some tickets in my name and I win, I’ll go and give a honest detailed report when I get back. Probably not passing a 400”er for a rag horn though.

10-Apr-22

BULELK1's embedded Photo
Doyle & Me--Bromance!! haha
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Doyle & Me--Bromance!! haha
Like pretty much everyone else, I've been DIY type guy on all but 2 of my hunts (Colo. Mnt. Lion & BC Wolf) so I wouldn't mind hunting with some of the Legendary Outfitters like Doyl Moss or Rob Nye or George Talman, Jim Shockey, Mike Ukraine, APauls, and so forth. Including Cody and his wife on Live 2 Hunt show up on those 'uge Mules and Whiteys in Sask.

I just don't have that much $pare Change laying around for all of them though.

@ $10 chance for a Primo Elk unit or that Mule Deer unit would be a sweet gig.

Those Posse Hero Photo's are from the Deep Pocket guys that Tip$ everyone involved.

Doyle has always been very receptive and respectful whenever I've chatted with him.

Good luck, Robb

10-Apr-22

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
I don't think it would hurt having a Bull like one of these for $10~!!

Good luck, Robb

11-Apr-22
I'm with sticksender on this one. Its a cheap chance at a really good hunt. I'll let you guys make fun of me all day long if I kill a giant bull for $10.

11-Apr-22
Yup. For $10 it's worth a couple shots. . . .

12-Apr-22
To the original question by the OP-----> I got a reply.

TJ, they are Unit Wide LO tags. Private Property with permission.

Available for bid/purchase via Banquets/Expo ect.

They are transferable.

Good luck, Robb

12-Apr-22

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear