JohnMC 07-Apr-22
Pat C. 07-Apr-22
Grunt-N-Gobble 07-Apr-22
Pat C. 07-Apr-22
WV Mountaineer 08-Apr-22
WV Mountaineer 08-Apr-22
Pop-r 08-Apr-22
07-Apr-22
Hi guys need some help figuring out what spine these arrows are . Their a Bloodsport Hunter arrows . Found them in a thrift store there was a whole box of them for $2.00 a piece so what the heck at that price I can give them to kids. But would like to know spine. It's not on the arrows. Any Ideas on this one ?

07-Apr-22

JohnMC's Link
Post a picture of the label. Looks like they come in several spines. See link.

07-Apr-22
Ill try not real good at that John.

07-Apr-22
Should have the spine noted on the box they came in.

My local Walmart had several boxes of Bloodsports discounted a few weeks ago and it took me a bit to find it noted on the box.

07-Apr-22
Will check Grunt Thanks

08-Apr-22
Does anyone know the outside diameter of the bloodsport punisher shafts in 400 spine? The box has the ID listed. But, a no go on the OD. These will make great footed traditional bow darts if I can find the correct aluminum footing for them.

Never used them before but seem to be ok for the intended use. Will allow for a heavy point with no trajectory lose due to being so light. I’d really like to use them. All help appreciated.

08-Apr-22
I found the outside diameter. It’s .291 on the 400’s.

08-Apr-22
Was going to say measure them. If you don't have any way to do so about any mechanic or sometimes even a parts store will have a caliper or maybe even a micrometer.

• Sitka Gear