t-roy 11-Apr-22
JohnMC 12-Apr-22
hoytshooter1 12-Apr-22
JohnMC 12-Apr-22
Dale06 12-Apr-22
Paul@thefort 12-Apr-22
wytex 12-Apr-22
08-Apr-22
Any one in Cheyenne and would let me ship contraband to them? We are remodeling bathroom and the commies in CO restrict the follow of water to my showerhead to 1.75 GPM in all other states except CA and NY you can get flow of 2.5 gpm. I love my current head but the wife wants everything in brown/bronze. My current showerhead is chrome so we can't have a non matching shower head. If I find one online they won't ship to CO at least Amazon won't. I may end up driving up to Lowes or home depot in Cheyenne if they have one that will work but the selection at our home depot and lowes was very limited. So just looking for a back up plan. Thanks John

08-Apr-22
John, A lot of the water restricted fixtures just have a thin washer with a smaller hole inside that restricts the flow. Just remove it and it will be like standard fixture.

08-Apr-22
Ditto to what bluedog said I had to do it on almost every showerhead when building homes Easy peasy

08-Apr-22
You can also have it shipped to yourself in Cheyenne at a Post Office - Your Name / General Delivery / Address of Post Office.

You’ll have 30 days to pick it up. Just need a valid ID.

08-Apr-22
It's like Seinfeld but real life

08-Apr-22
Colofornia””””

08-Apr-22
John I’m a plumbing here in MA we have same dumb water conservation laws. Like they said above, You can pull the flow limiters from the shower heads and get full flow! Otherwise I could probably order whatever you need. We can get 2.2 shower heads still. PM me if interested.

08-Apr-22
Will that work on the detachable/handheld ones? I was told they are to far up in handle to remove? Something similar to link?

08-Apr-22

JohnMC's Link
Forgot link:

08-Apr-22
I redid our bath a few years ago on a 40 year old house. When I redid the shower put in a fancy new one and found out new shower heads will not give you 100% hot water. Called a no-scaled because we are all so stupid. SOO to get hot water to the other end of the house I had to go back and kick up the heater 5 degrees. Does this make sense?

08-Apr-22
John………I’d highly recommend the “Commando 450”.

Not sure if you can get it in bronze, though.

08-Apr-22
Troy I have the Commando 350 currently it doesn’t quite knock me out of the shower. But don’t want to end up with the Commando 250 or god forbid the 150!

The one thing on this remodel I said I want to keep and looks like I won’t even get that. I am going to sneak a bidet in though! If I can’t keep my shower head for 20k I am going to get a clean ass out of the deal!

08-Apr-22
Yep, and start drying your shirts in a pizza oven.

08-Apr-22
Good thinking! It’ll probably even do a respectable job on your moustache, too…..if you get the angle figured out.

08-Apr-22
Maybe they will open a kickass chicken restaurant across the street with a really bright neon sign. I have never liked soup though.

08-Apr-22
John those a tricky for limiters. Like you said, the hand held one is usually stuffed to far up to reach.

08-Apr-22
The commando 400 is what your looking for? That's for elephants lol.

09-Apr-22
Taking out the limiter? No soup for you!

11-Apr-22
Any luck yet, John?

You might check with Vandelay Industries. They’re mostly just importer/exporters, but I heard they’re possibly branching out. Give one of their salesmen a call.

12-Apr-22

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo

JohnMC's Link
We drove up to Lowes in Cheyenne yesterdays and bought one.

12-Apr-22
John, you know that I live in Cheyenne... I'll help you out

12-Apr-22
Dan thank you. We drove up Sunday and went to Lowes. So I think we are good.

12-Apr-22
I sure hope the water police are not monitoring this site and find that you imported an illegal shower head. That’s 20 years to life, you know.

12-Apr-22

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
if nothing else, just take dip here and with friends
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
if nothing else, just take dip here and with friends

12-Apr-22
Tough crowd, glad it worked out for you.

• Sitka Gear