longsprings 10-Apr-22
longsprings 10-Apr-22
longsprings 10-Apr-22
longsprings 10-Apr-22
SIP 10-Apr-22
longsprings 10-Apr-22
wisconsinteacher 11-Apr-22
08-Apr-22
I enjoy bowhunting for turkeys, but the fact that i hunt primarily high pressured state land in maryland has led to hunting with a shotgun more.

I have a new Retay 20ga on the way, i am looking for the trulock 585 pinhoti choke and there doesnt seem to be any available. Anybody out there have any they are willing to part with in the benelli/crio model? Or does anybody have experience patterning with a .570 or .580?

Any help, feel free to PM me….

08-Apr-22

DanaC's Link
Check out Carlson's

08-Apr-22
I’ve not shotgunned turkeys in 30 years, I bow hunt them in several states though. In my experience shot gunning them, a plain old full or modified choke is all that’s needed. I used a 12 ga, mod choke and killed them easily with 1 3/8 ounce loads of #6 shot. Good luck with your search.

08-Apr-22
Oldgobbler.com has a buy/ sell page for chokes put a wtb post up

09-Apr-22

spike78's Link
Check these out although odd it doesn’t say what gauge but I clicked on 20 just double check.

09-Apr-22
No personal experience but I know the Indian Creeks .570 has good reviews in the Retay.

10-Apr-22
Do a search for Sumtoy chokes , when you get mr Sumtoys cobtact info and give him your make and model , gauge info he will get you going in the right direction. Usually will have your choke to you within a week.make sure he has your ammo info also Great choke and they work

10-Apr-22
Do a search for Sumtoy chokes , when you get mr Sumtoys cobtact info and give him your make and model , gauge info he will get you going in the right direction. Usually will have your choke to you within a week.make sure he has your ammo info also Great choke and they work

10-Apr-22

10-Apr-22

10-Apr-22
Indian creek choke is great but out of stock till furthur notice

10-Apr-22
We just became a sumtoy dealer at our local shop. So i actually found out last night i will have a Sumtoy .570 to try out. Thanks longspring

10-Apr-22
You bet , most likely if you talk to mr Sumtoy he will recommend around a .562 as long as your using TSS

11-Apr-22
Call Comp-N-Choke and they will send you a few to try out. From there pick one or send them all back.

• Sitka Gear