Rob 11-Apr-22
Shuteye 11-Apr-22
boothill 12-Apr-22
duckhunterbrad 12-Apr-22
Wildan2 12-Apr-22
No Mercy 12-Apr-22
goyt 13-Apr-22
11-Apr-22
Ok, the wife and I purchased some property back home in Texas. It is 46 acres and borders a hunt club on 2 sides. Wonderful property with 9 ac of field and 35 acres of hardwood mostly oak. The field is in the back 1/3 of the property with a dirt road running to it. I am looking for suggestions on a trail camera system that is cellular and can go solar. Looking for ideas on at least 3 cameras one for the road, one for the field, and another over a food plot and feeder setup. Being in Washington I cannot fly down and pull cards or mess with them often so I need something I could possibly log into and adjust settings. If anyone has suggestions let me know.

11-Apr-22
Hate to say it but you should ask the guys that will be hunting it for you to help you run cameras. You know since they will be on it anyway.

11-Apr-22
Ok, the wife and I purchased some property back home in Texas. It is 46 acres and borders a hunt club on 2 sides. Wonderful property with 9 ac of field and 35 acres of hardwood mostly oak. The field is in the back 1/3 of the property with a dirt road running to it. I am looking for suggestions on a trail camera system that is cellular and can go solar. Looking for ideas on at least 3 cameras one for the road, one for the field, and another over a food plot and feeder setup. Being in Washington I cannot fly down and pull cards or mess with them often so I need something I could possibly log into and adjust settings. If anyone has suggestions let me know.

11-Apr-22
Scrappy, That is not recommended in Texas. Unless they have a pretty mouth.

11-Apr-22
I use tactacams and they work great. My son uses the Browning strike force and they work great as well. I bought some better batteries that tactacam recommended and they are at 90% after taking 2800+ pictures over the past 2 months. You can adjust settings and such from your phone too on both of these cams.

11-Apr-22
I like Browning also. I get thousands of pictures per battery change.

12-Apr-22
https://bigfootcameras.com I'm running Bigfoot and been very happy with them. Have to watch which cameras you get as a lot of the older models are 3G and pretty soon the software may not be supported anymore. All depends on the cell carrier I believe.

12-Apr-22
I've had nothing but great luck with spartan cameras, currently run 14 of them. If I switched to anything else it would be to go to reconyx.

12-Apr-22
TacTacams fit the bill exactly.I have three.I have regular Brownings and find they are quality;their cells are a little more expensive.

12-Apr-22
The Cuddeback Cuddelink system would be perfect for this!

13-Apr-22
I have Tactacams and they work well for me. I like the fact that everything can be controlled and changed remotely. Plus, they let me suspend the service if I like. I was running the cameras last fall and when I was done hunting, I left them out and suspended the service so that they continued to store pictures on the card but did not send them. The remaining days from the last month I paid for are still available. I will put them out for turkeys shortly but I will not activate the account until about a week before season. This works well for me because I don't like looking at pictures on my phone everyday if I am not hunting. I prefer using the SD card on my PC where I can use HD and sort all at one time.

• Sitka Gear