LBshooter 14-Apr-22
Missouribreaks 14-Apr-22
wv_bowhunter 14-Apr-22
Bou'bound 17-Apr-22
Buffalo1 17-Apr-22
Tim Floyd @Hm 18-Apr-22
EmbryOklahoma 19-Apr-22
12-Apr-22
A hunting show host pitching an ozone suit that zips up with a hose going into it pumping ozone in so he did not get exhaust scent on his clothes when he rode his 4 wheeler to the stand.

Tell me it was dream and did not actually happen.........

12-Apr-22
It was a dream and did not actually happen

12-Apr-22
Last show I watched was a guy essentially jumping out of the truck and pounding moose with a rifle in northern Sask. Then he walks up to it with a bow....seems like the bar is pretty low out there.

Sad reality is that guy is prob pimping it for a 10% discount code and a bumper sticker...lol

12-Apr-22
Amazing how many gimmicks are out there in the hunting world...

12-Apr-22
True HDE, but amazingly, lots of people fall for the nonsense.

12-Apr-22
Ah crap it was not a dream . Bass pro sells it as a "mobile shower" for $150.

I was afraid i was not dreaming.

PRODUCT DETAILS Product Brand Logo An innovative, on-the-go, dry "shower," the Scent Crusher® Mobile Shower evenly distributes ozone molecules to eliminate body odor and scents from your body and clothing while you're driving, so you're ready for your hunt without the need to change your clothes. This one-size-fits-most body suit fits over your clothing, and includes a maintenance-free ozone generator with attached ozone hoses for maximum odor elimination. Imported. Manufacturer model #: 59362.

Heavy-duty fabric construction with durable zippers Maintenance-free digital ozone generator 110V AC TSA compliant

12-Apr-22
Bou, the upside is that you can fart in your suit and nobody will notice.

12-Apr-22
lol @ drycreek!

12-Apr-22
Awe dang it! Drycreek beat me to it!

12-Apr-22
That would take all the fun out of it!!

13-Apr-22
Good Lord.

13-Apr-22
It should come with a disclaimer "If you buy this suit you must immediately return your hunting license as your hunting rights have been revoked due to stupidity"

13-Apr-22
I should’ve known it was real because no one could make something this stupid up you just wouldn’t envision something so crazy

13-Apr-22
Just use nose jammer….;)

13-Apr-22
One size fits most.

13-Apr-22
What a deal, regular price $199.99! Get yours now for $149.99 !

13-Apr-22
Whatever it takes to be able to eat chilli all season. :) Can't even watch hunting shows anymore.

13-Apr-22
No matter how stupid or illogical the idea someone will fall for it.

13-Apr-22
... makes a great Christmas or Birthday present...........

13-Apr-22
Word has it the inventor is also a No touch martial arts master.

14-Apr-22
Speaking of chili, maybe in deer camp there is that one guy the rest of them would take up a collection and buy it for him to wear in the cabin and maybe to bed? Off track maybe, but who else got the Cabela's Crossbow e-mail lately(yesterday)? Of course I was drawn to the "Tenpoint Vapor RS470 Package" for a mere $4499.00! It does include a range finding scope that ranges out to 250 yards. I wasn't dreaming either, sorry to say. Much more excited about the used Howard Hill heading my way!

14-Apr-22
The Tenpoint Vapor is an archery season dream.

14-Apr-22
If you make it and the TV celebs use it, hunters will buy it. The next thing you'll see is some sort of breathing apparatus that will cover up your breathe.

14-Apr-22
Most hunters seek out an easier method, history has proven that time and again.

14-Apr-22
I am thankful that as I age, I seem to be finding ways to eliminate items and simplify what I use every year. I find it much more enjoyable for myself to keep it simple and just enjoy my time outdoors rather than taking everything so serious and buying in to every gimmick that comes to market.

17-Apr-22
I should’ve known it was real because no one could make something this stupid up you just wouldn’t envision something so crazy

17-Apr-22
Great Father's Day gift idea for a hunting dad that has everything !

18-Apr-22
More gimmicks ... Growing up bowhunting with my grandfather in Northern Michigan back in the day ... We would tent camp, sit around smokey camp fires and never take a bath for 7-10 days ... Killed plenty of big deer ... He taught me hanging high a tree and hunting with the wind was the answer ... Still works today believe it or not ... Lol

19-Apr-22
I remember a fella in elk camp several years back that had a scent-loc portable locker. His buddy stoked a fire in the wood burning stove without the vent open. Completely filled the tent and the SL locker with smoke. The fella with the locker was ready to fight the other one. Stupid.

• Sitka Gear