BC 14-Apr-22
AccMan 16-Apr-22
standswittaknife 16-Apr-22
spike78 17-Apr-22
AccMan 17-Apr-22
AccMan 17-Apr-22
spike78 18-Apr-22
14-Apr-22
I have a buddy who's looking for a Treewalker climbing stand. If anyone has one for sale please shoot me a pm. Thanks.

16-Apr-22
Explain what happened as I have 3. What type of failure did you have? Why no stabilizer straps on that stand?

16-Apr-22
Absolutely love the tree Walker but i did create the same straps that are used on loan wolfs that attach both sections .. incredibly comfortable.. really easy to use as well..

17-Apr-22
Did the pin come out or break? My pins are solid in their and can’t imagine them coming out unless yours are older and don’t have that locking piece that goes over the ends.

17-Apr-22
All three of mine have the locking pin, just like the one in your pic, and they lock tight. I don't see how they could come out, especially with your weight on the climber. The only way I could possibly see it is if the pin was inserted from the bottom of the leg instead of inserted from the top. I put tethers on all of my pins so I can't loose them, or drop them when adjusting at height.

17-Apr-22
All three of mine have the locking pin, just like the one in your pic, and they lock tight. I don't see how they could come out, especially with your weight on the climber. The only way I could possibly see it is if the pin was inserted from the bottom of the leg instead of inserted from the top. I put tethers on all of my pins so I can't loose them, or drop them when adjusting at height.

18-Apr-22
Yeah mine lock so tight it hurts my damn fingers spreading that pin lock over the pin.

• Sitka Gear