Bou'bound 25-Apr-22
drslyr 25-Apr-22
Bou'bound 25-Apr-22
MA-PAdeerslayer 25-Apr-22
spike78 25-Apr-22
drslyr 25-Apr-22
25-Apr-22
4:37 AM LIVE from Ma*
Headed out on opening day with great anticipation. Been scouting for a month with very poor results here in western ma. My best spot had no sign at all until 3 days ago. I went in and heard a turkey gobble fairly close. I was able to witness a couple of toms fighting. It was kinda like an ol western showdown, i was able to film it and will put that footage into a future video in combination with a successful hunt. My spot is known to a couple other hunters and they could mess me up but fingers crossed it doesn't happen. I hunted turkeys very successfully for 40 yrs or so with the bow but now im too old and weak to carry everything i need to hunt and film alone. So today it’ll be a piece of burlap, 2 dave smith decoys,a primos shooting stik, a remmington 1100 semi auto, and a remote gopro out in the decoy setup. Hey stop typin and get movin you long winded bastard!

25-Apr-22
2 other trucks at my spot. Got one gobbling a couple hundred yds away

25-Apr-22
2 other trucks at my spot. Got one gobbling a couple hundred yds away

25-Apr-22
Someone just shot one and im directly in line of fire with another guy

25-Apr-22
Someone just shot one close and im directly in line of fire with another guy

25-Apr-22
Someone just shot one close and im directly in line of fire with another guy

25-Apr-22
Dam wilga got you beat with tripple posts

25-Apr-22
Im crushed….. 15 min after first light……. BOOM …….. silence since other than the guy across the field from me callin. If he trys to sneak in im directly in the line of fire of my decoys….. im kinda scared!

25-Apr-22
Just heard 2 more shots way off. Maybe missed or shot 2 cuz it was bang bang together!

25-Apr-22
Just blew a shot on a big tom. 20 yds thru brush. Was coming to the decoys out in the field silent. I was playing on the fone. Looked up he was at 20 yds. Saw me reaching for the gun and he cut into the woods. Had to try left handed thru some brush….. missed em….. Dam

25-Apr-22
it's worth it though since you were updating us. That's better than a big tom wouldn't you say?

25-Apr-22
Boubound?

25-Apr-22
Just saying that the fact you messed up by being on the phone was a good reason to miss one. You were keeping us update which is of greater value than killing that big bird. much appreciated here. not all would be so committed to live hunts

25-Apr-22
Haha bou

25-Apr-22
That’s why I don’t even bother with fields in MA. If you can spot the turkeys in the field preseason so will everyone else.

25-Apr-22
The field is way off the rd spike and i have never seen anyone inhere for 6 months and im in quite frequently

• Sitka Gear