hoytshooter1 02-May-22
bluedog 03-May-22
JohnMC 03-May-22
hoytshooter1 03-May-22
Bowfreak 03-May-22
30-Apr-22

Archer Ontario's embedded Photo
Archer Ontario's embedded Photo
I use to have a Double Bull T2 ground blind I’m looking if anyone has one for sale , Loved this blind It was stolen and I can’t find a replacement

30-Apr-22
I have bought a couple over the last 4-5 years off of eBay. If you make an account you can set up key word alerts and it tells you when one is up for sale. That’s how I bought both mine, doesn’t seem like they come up that much, and be prepared to pay for them, they do not go cheap. Good luck.

—jim

30-Apr-22
I don't know why they don't still make that blind.

It's was the only decent one person blind on the market. Been using mine for 20 years.

30-Apr-22

Knife2sharp's embedded Photo
Knife2sharp's embedded Photo
Same, here, I have three blinds, first was the T2, and still my favorite. The next closest blind is the Shack Attack. My only complaint with that one is no portal windows in the 10 and 2 positions.

30-Apr-22
I have one, probably 20 years old. It’s the predator brown version, like in above pic. Has not been out of the storage bag in more than 10 years. Has several broad holes in the mesh where I shot deer through the mesh. OP, if you are interested, pm me and we can see if we can make a deal.

30-Apr-22
Why do guys like the T2 so much?

30-Apr-22
My brother had a T2 ripped off on a Wyoming goat hunt.

That's why I like cheapo blinds like an ameristep doghouse, lolol.

30-Apr-22

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Turkey hunting in one right now…high quality, light to carry, easy to set up.

A hen has been in my decoys for over 30 minutes this morning. She has a beard but is getting a pass.

30-Apr-22

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
I have one of the originals. Don't know how long ago they started making them but that's how long I've had mine. A couple years ago, I came across one on fb marketplace. Virtually brand new and snagged it for $65!

Then I got a T5 from someone on here and have been using it ever since. Hope you got one bought from Dale. They are a great blind for a solo hunter.

30-Apr-22
PM sent Dale

30-Apr-22
PM responded

30-Apr-22
I recently found one at a thrift store for $25, looks like it was never used.

30-Apr-22

Some past years, this blind has brought me luck.

30-Apr-22

30-Apr-22
Habitat, looks like a Texas heart shot. Those are deadly on turkeys.

01-May-22
They've been around since mid-late 90s. I still have their VHS tapes, amongst a crap ton of others, including the entire Primos Truth turkey series and Monster Bucks.

01-May-22
The T2 is way lighter than the shack attack. And better material and camo, IMO

01-May-22
Great lil blind…

01-May-22
I have an Original T2 that is in like new condition. I have 2 DB 360's that I usually hunt from. I have thought about selling the T2 but Im afraid I'll regret it so hang onto it. It is just so light that is perfect for walking in and doing a setup.

02-May-22
Not to highjack the thread... but, does anyone know where to get the carbon rods for these older double bulls. I have a BS5 that I bought in 2001/2002ish. I finally broke one of the hub rods last year. I've killed tons of critters out of it and don't want to retire it. Any help would be appreciated.

02-May-22
HS1, call customer service. I did several years ago and got new rods sent to me for an older model 5 hub blind.

02-May-22
Thanks Knife...

02-May-22
Hoyt,

Same as knife for me. They sent both sizes for very reasonable cost. Good luck!

03-May-22
Not a T2 but I have a old model 5 I bought from Roger Yenn ( the "China Man") way back. It's stored in my garage, had it out a couple years ago, still in good shape. I'd sell it cheap to anybody that wants it.

Bought it because I had a antelope tag in Unit 1 back when lived in Tucson. Turned out I wasn't tough enough to use it much though. In the Arizona heat it was a sauna. LOL. Had a 8 day solo hunt, no antelope but countless encounters. Great trip

03-May-22

JohnMC's Link
dan aka hoytshooter

My buddy fixes his with chimney rods from home depot. You can't tell the difference from the originals. cut them to length and jb weld on caps.

03-May-22
Thanks John

03-May-22
Just call Primos. They will send rods for the cost of shipping. The new rods aren't near as good as the originals. I broke one original rod years ago and I continue to break that very same rod every few years.

• Sitka Gear