10-May-22

spike78's Link
What a cuckoo bird this guy is.

10-May-22
They only make ‘em in one flavor…

11-May-22
And this suprises who?

11-May-22
If it was my business I would have just closed up shop, turned out the lights and went home. He obviously wants to stay. Being a good guy, I would have left him a glass of milk in case he got thirsty.

11-May-22
He sounds like a complete idiot. On a level that is hard to comprehend.

11-May-22
But I'll bet he's 1000% pro abortion!!

11-May-22
"But I'll bet he's 1000% pro abortion!!"

It's a shame his mother wasn't 1000% pro abortion.

11-May-22
Perfect, the more crazy crap like this PETA or anyone associated with PETA does the better off. Keep freeing lobsters, protesting killing cockroaches, attacking the beef/pork industry, protesting leather gloves at baseball games too. The meat-eating general public (which is one thing we are in the majority with) sees all this as bat-shit crazy. Just my take.

11-May-22
Amen tobywon!

11-May-22
People have absolutely no idea why their life is so good. Consequently their life is so good that they have nothing to do with it and end up burying themselves in some stupid causes.

11-May-22
Wait a minute, some here voted for the exact same administration as was supported by PETA, HSUS and Starbucks. And, Starbucks hates unions too. Why do some of you support the Libs, including Starbucks and Biden, just like PETA, HSUS and other anti hunting organizations do? I would feel pretty small right now.

11-May-22
Watching them get nock to the hardwood is fun too.

11-May-22
Awesome, keep it up idiots!! Expose yourselves to everyone in the arena with multiple protests at those Timberwolves games. A lady also chained herself to basketball post as well and another tried supergluing hand to court.

11-May-22
Peta are far from idiots. The reasons they engage in these antics, is they work. Peta has a grown to be household word known around the world. No pro-hunting organization is as well known or as effective. Sure they are easy to hate and easy to ridicule but don't assume they're idiots. They know exactly what they're doing.

11-May-22
I guess I must be living right, because I have zero concept of why people are protesting Timberwolves games.

Interesting how the front-row Karens decided to close ranks like that, though. Were they trying to keep the footage from ever seeing air-time, or were they “protecting” the protester’s identity??

11-May-22
Gil, I believe the protests like the one posted or protesting what mainstream America sees as normal like eating meat and examples I mentioned above hurts them. The PETA organization may be a smart, organized and determined group in general, but the ones pulling those stunts in that manner are idiots. Interview anyone at that game and I’m sure the majority would not approve of their antics. What gives PETA a stronghold is the bleeding heart snowflake America and liberal actors and their out of touch followers that have lost touch with their roots and look at things through Disney glasses. Hunting organizations cannot have that stronghold because most in this country have lost touch where their food comes from, but have no problem picking up a package of meat and throwing it in their shopping cart.

11-May-22
Corax, I didn’t have a clue either. What I’ve read they are protesting the team owner who owns a chicken farm and had to kill birds due to avian flu. I’m guessing here, but I believe e owner is on the left and the front row are his guests. The one videoing is the protesters friend.

12-May-22
Just another Hollyweirdo.

12-May-22
My reading is that they're protesting *how* the chickens - all 5.3 million of them were killed. (Basically, turn off the AC.)

My sympathy is with the poor bastards who had to clean up 5.3 million dead birds.

12-May-22
I love it. These wacko anti-do more to hurt their cause than help it.

If only hunters were 1/2 as dedicated to protecting our hunting rights… we would blow these anti-out of the water.

12-May-22
Bruce, we are, we just don't make a*holes of ourselves (mostly.) Lobbying for hunting rights, land access, etc. is slow and boring but has to get done.

12-May-22
Was he the desk guy on HotL Baltimore? I liked him as an actor, oh well.

12-May-22
Wondering if and why if you kill millions of chickens for a own flu are they processed and if not then why?

12-May-22
Just more Hollywood stupidity.

• Sitka Gear