ahunter76 25-May-22
19-May-22

ahunter76's embedded Photo
Summer is upon us & most hunting seasons are closed. Tournament, fun times is what we do for fall.. 7 of us on our 1st 3D outing of the year. We put $1 each in a pot & the one with most 12s gets half, high score the other. Amazing how competitive they get over a Buck,, We defiantly have lots of laughs & fun.

19-May-22
Yup. Shooting ASA in RI this Saturday, hoping to come home with arrows ;-)

19-May-22

This was a fun day but they had most targets at the "max" distances for sure.. Yes, there were a "few" lost arrows..

19-May-22
Good times!

I see someone gave the bear a vasectomy. That tells me that at least one person in the group has a good sense of humor, my kind of people.

19-May-22

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
A buddy posted this online after Sunday's shoot at my 'home' club. I've been known to make similar hits...

19-May-22

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
This was the final shoot on our course.

19-May-22
Yes I had to cut the grass, for our clubs first ASA shoot of the season........... big turn out last weekend,,,,,,,,,,,no shortage of archers , thats for sure

19-May-22
Shooting one course of the Rinehart 100 tomorrow. Will shoot the 2nd course on Sunday.

19-May-22
It’s must be nice to have summer somewhere. We’re getting snow tomorrow.

I guess I can’t complain since Elk tags are easy to get as a resident :)

19-May-22
Quit whining, Craig! People are waiting 5 years just to hunt on a Wyo Gen tag now! lol

19-May-22
Nice!

19-May-22
After 50 years of archery tournaments I’ve lost the desire.

19-May-22

Wapitibob-I'm not big on 3D like the young bowhunters of today but I love the Field & Target & "try" to make as many of those as possible.. The 3Ds are "always" for fun in our group & little is really put on score.. We do say, THAT 5 would be a quick kill on a real critter. It's for "practice" & fun. My Bullseye target are for real competition

19-May-22
hunter76,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, keep on charging,,,,,,,,,,, I love it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am a trout bum, so for me, the bow sits, I am all over the streams,,,, in my mid 70s, the day you quit what you love doing, is the day, your life cycle clock, starts to tick faster,,,,,,,,,,,,,

20-May-22

groundhunter-Wife & I are going to do some Trout fishing in N.E. Ia. Trout streams.. I've gathered a ton of info on about 10 streams. I've seen some dandies on Ia. Trout FB page. I've done lots in my younger years in Colorado. Good luck. We are a family of fishermen too. One of my G-sons spring Northern, released.

21-May-22

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Good times on the North American course yesterday afternoon. Will hit the Safari Range on Sunday.

21-May-22
No idea what that 2nd photo is but it shows up fine on the phone. Another Bowsite photo upload mystery.

22-May-22
R100 shooters finishing up in Iowa today.. Echo Valley Archers, Fayette, Ia. Enjoy.

25-May-22

Summer fun & friendly competition among friends.

• Sitka Gear