Treeline 24-May-22
GLP 24-May-22
GFL 24-May-22
wildwilderness 24-May-22
Tracker 25-May-22
Mint 25-May-22
24-May-22

Basinboy's Link
A friend sent me the link to some Huge Broadheads “ Palmer Extreme “ made by Muzzy for Palmer Bow Company. I have always shot 2-blade heads for fear of not getting good penetration and I’ve been successful but the blood trails have always been weak even on well placed shots. So I decided to give these Big 4-blade heads a test run on wild hogs. I’ll let the footage tell the rest of the story Primal Tech Longbow 42#@26” 62”AMO

24-May-22
Nice video... I would suggest when you start it, you should show broadhead, thats the whole point of the video? I will check those out. I am using a Rexpid 2 blade, which is wicked sharp

24-May-22

Basinboy's embedded Photo
Basinboy's embedded Photo
Groundhunter50 you are right! Here’s a photo of them. Thanks

24-May-22
I dont know much about traditional equipment, but that seemed like pretty dang impressive performance. Dont hogs have a “shield” or something in that area the arrow impacted?

Well done

24-May-22
Good looking broadhead

Nothing dies faster than a hog with a well placed arrow

Nothing runs further than a poorly shot hog except maybe an elk

24-May-22

ahunter76's embedded Photo
Me-16 hogs with 3 blade Rocky Mountains. Son-5 hogs with 3 blade Montecs. G-son 2 with 3 blade Montecs G-son #2, 2 with 3 blade Montecs.. We like 3 blades but that one looks good. Broadside, close to the knuckle, lower half.

24-May-22
I usually use a 115 grain Federal Fusion broadhead out of an AR15 chambered for the 6.8 SPC cartridge. High shoulder shot, no blood trail needed ! :-)

24-May-22
Excellent performance! I do like the Palmer’s. Have had good luck with them on pigs, deer and elk with various longbow setups.

They definitely put the blood on the ground. I am partial to big, standing open holes in critters! Still hard to beat the old Snuffers for making a big hole! Have tried single bevel heads as well and just don’t get the blood on the ground like with big 3- and 4- blade heads!

24-May-22
Nice vid Cory! Have not tried that broadhead , but do like 4 blade. You are a pure killer! Greg

24-May-22

GFL's embedded Photo
GFL's embedded Photo
ZERO tolerance for hogs. I kill them…not hunt

24-May-22
Looks like a variation of the muzzy phantom

25-May-22
Magnus Stinger 4 blade has always given my good blood trails

25-May-22
Great broadheads, I've used them on hogs and deer. Really puts a big hole in them and easy to sharpen with the KME. Great shot on the hog is the most important part though, nicely done.

• Sitka Gear