CO Oak 08-Jun-22
SBH 08-Jun-22
Sandbrew 08-Jun-22
EmbryOklahoma 08-Jun-22
sticksender 08-Jun-22
KHunter 08-Jun-22
24-May-22

CO Oak's embedded Photo
Colorado ram I photographed while scouting for sheep.
CO Oak's embedded Photo
Colorado ram I photographed while scouting for sheep.

CO Oak's Link
There are only about 2 weeks left to purchase raffle tickets for the Colorado statewide bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn raffle licenses. Licenses allow you to hunt any open unit from the beginning of the season until December 31 (the pronghorn begins Aug. 15 statewide). The winners do not have to pay for the licenses, and are not subject to wait periods. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the link above.

24-May-22
I’ll take a sheep Like that! Great picture

24-May-22
I flew out of Fort St. John, BC today and they have a full mount of an unbroomed 10 year old in the airport. They’re impressive animals and he’s an amazing specimen.

25-May-22
Thanks for the reminder!!

08-Jun-22
Sales close at 8 PM MDT today.

08-Jun-22
Incredible rams taken. Wow

08-Jun-22
There's at least one Bowsite member that won the raffle a couple years ago and killed a nice ram with his bow. Sandbrew

08-Jun-22
Figured my odds were about as good as putting in for the draw, so I bought a few. Thanks!

08-Jun-22
ahhh the memories John!

08-Jun-22

KHunter's Link
Today 8 pm MST is the deadline to buy your raffle tickets online for the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep, Mountain Goat and Pronghorn statewide governor's tag. Get your tickets into the hopper and win!

Drawing will be this Saturday, at about 8 pm, June 11th, after the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Rendezvous Live Auction.

Do your part to support putting more sheep on the mountain and also have a chance to win the opportunity to chase sheep, goats, or pronghorn in open units statewide through December 31st using any legal weapon of choice.

• Sitka Gear