12yards 30-May-22
carcus 30-May-22
Lee 30-May-22
12yards 30-May-22
SaddleReaper 31-May-22
spike78 31-May-22
Reggiezpop 31-May-22
29-May-22
I have an Elite Synergy That I bought new in 2015. For those of you that have shot the 2022 Elite bows. Which ones pulls near the same as the Synergy. I'm really not interested in speed bows. I want to shoot a bow that is comfortable.

29-May-22
I bought a Kure thinking it was going to be awesome. I could never get as comfortable as I am with my Synergy. Sold the Kure and picked up another 2016 Synergy. They are shooters and I haven't found anything better. Hard to beat that bow! Maybe an Energy 35, but the newer stuff I haven't loved. Shot a Ritual 33, couldn't love it either. Stick with your Synergy if you shoot it well.

29-May-22
I worked on an Encore the other day at the shop. At 65 pounds, it was a hard bow to pull. Compared to the other Elites I've worked on, the Encore was very heavy and the grip didn't feel like an Elite. I was surprised it wasn't faster then what it was.

30-May-22
I would buy a Remedy if I were buying an Elite right now although I haven't shot one. Rarely hear anything bad about them. I too have a couple Synergys. Still hunting with them.

30-May-22
I have shot the enkore not crazy about it, want comfort get a pse evl series with the evolve cam. I am shooting the evl 34, really comfortable bow, the rubber grip is awesome

30-May-22
I shoot the Energy 35 - pretty hard to beat even though it is getting older

30-May-22
I'll be in the market after this hunting season. I'll probably look seriously at a longer Elite Envision type bow or maybe an Athens Vista 33 or 35.

31-May-22
Gonna be hard to find a cam that produces a draw force curve like the synergy did - like a rainbow. It's strong suit wasn't energy storage (which typically equates to better speed potential per given draw length), as it was designed for ultra gradual transitions from buildup to peak weight, to let off. Hence why the synergy was slow by most standards but easy on the operator.

Now for my shameless plug :)

Take a look at Athens Vista series.... a blend of smoothness but a touch more energy storage than the synergy. It may surprise you how comfortable the RT-X cam of the Athens is, considering its quite a bit faster. You can have smooth/ comfortable and fast... trust me!

31-May-22
Yup I plan on looking into the Athens next year!

31-May-22
I have a Ritual and a Remedy. Not as sweet as the Synergy I had previous, but you can’t beat those back walls…

• Sitka Gear