carcus 01-Jun-22
Jasper 01-Jun-22
GFL 01-Jun-22
Rackmastr 01-Jun-22
GFL 01-Jun-22
Rackmastr 02-Jun-22
ELKMAN 05-Jun-22
31-May-22
Which one do you shoot and what do you like about it? Thanks!

31-May-22
Currently, I’m shooting American. Affordable. I like it because it works flawlessly.

I jump back and forth between trad bows and compound bows. When I get the urge every few years to just go traditional for longer then a season, I usually give my latest compound to a young adult that is just getting started. The release is part of it.

Throughout all these conversions, I’ve only shot tru ball releases. Some inexpensive and some expensive models. I’m coming to the conclusion they all work very well.

I truly don’t think you could go wrong with whatever one you choose.

01-Jun-22

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Truball makes top quality releases. I shoot The Executive and a good ol' HT.

01-Jun-22
Ive used TruBall releases with good luck, but currently use a Little Goose

01-Jun-22
I've had a few, the fang thumb, a fang wrist strap and a the executive hing, all really good

01-Jun-22
Anybody shoot the GOAT?

01-Jun-22

GFL's embedded Photo
GFL's embedded Photo
I mainly hunt with a Truball Sweet Spot pro.

01-Jun-22
I shoot a Sweet Spot II Ultra 3 and a Sweet Spot Pro Flex (3 finger). Kinda considering getting one of their thumb triggers to have in my bag that has a 'similar' feel/anchor. Any thought to those who have shot a few of them?

01-Jun-22
All my hinges are Truball and all my thumbs are Stan. My POI is the same on all my handhelds.

02-Jun-22
Thanks GFL. Good to know

05-Jun-22
I shoot the HBC in a 3 finger and four finger for tourneys and play but I still get groceries with a good ole short and sweet with some modification.

• Sitka Gear