Zim 05-Jun-22
Zim 05-Jun-22
bigswivle 05-Jun-22
02-Jun-22
Very well done, highly recommend!!!

02-Jun-22
Agreed.

02-Jun-22
Outstanding movie! Will go see it at least once more in the theater.

02-Jun-22
Excellent.

02-Jun-22
I was like, I knew a company would name a Bow after it! Lol

03-Jun-22
Amazing CGI … Cruise looks almost 5’8”.

03-Jun-22
Yes……very well done and clean enough to take the kids!! Very smart on Cruise’s part.

03-Jun-22
I went to see it. Yes very good family movie, especially for young teenagers..... Cruise is a class act......

03-Jun-22
Too bad he’s a Scientology nut bag.

03-Jun-22
I try not to judge a movie by the religious beliefs of the actors. Cruise might be a "Scientology nut bag" but I've seen enough of his movies to consider him one of the best and most versatile actors of our time. Go watch "Born on the Fourth of July", "Interview With The Vampire" and "The Last Samurai" - or any three you'd care to pick. Tell me who could do it better.

Back to the topic, I *will* spend my cash to see this one.

03-Jun-22
The previews look good. I don’t do theaters, though, so I’ll have to wait for It to stream.

Matt

03-Jun-22
Grey, I agree with you about waiting for it to come out on streaming service. This movie is one you need to see in the big theater. It was spectacular!!!!

03-Jun-22
^^^ This is the one reason I’ll go see it on the big screen!

03-Jun-22
We enjoyed it too, we plan on taking the kids this weekend.

03-Jun-22
Agree with the big screen. One of the few that I've been there to see

03-Jun-22
The fighter scenes were worth the price of admission.

fWIW, Ive been sitting behind my binos in the mountains of AZ an NV and had those jets go by me at 100’ away- below me. The crazy thing is …the first time it happens I caught the movement out of the corner of my eye and was confused at first because they are on you lightning fast with no sound……..….until 2 seconds later when the jetwash knocks you off the rock.

03-Jun-22
Enjoyed it.

03-Jun-22
Looking forward to it. I'm in Greyghosts camp, just not a theater guy. But Ill be pumped to watch it once streaming.... though a few friends saw it at a drive through, that could be worth looking into.

03-Jun-22
I’m the same way with the whole theatre thing but man I’m glad I saw it on the big screen instead of waiting.

03-Jun-22
You guys should check out something really important, like the fourth annual bow giveaway for kids and teens in need!!

03-Jun-22
I’m surprised at the Cruise fans here. Personally, I wouldn’t contribute one red cent to anything he’s in, but that’s just me. I couldn’t care less about his religion, but I do about his politics.

03-Jun-22
Great actors and politicians are one in the same. It’s all entertainment.

Matt

03-Jun-22

Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Scientology is not a religion. It’s just a shameful Ponzi scheme of science fiction psychos extorting vulnerable weak minded victims and breaking up families. Lowest form of life on the planet. Shame on the IRS for caving in to their BS. Cruise is a good actor but I have no respect for his propagating of the Miscavige clown show.

04-Jun-22
Wow Zim, that picture is unbelievable!!

04-Jun-22
And unfortunately, not fake news nor photoshopped.

04-Jun-22
Hey guys, Knock off the religious bigotry! I am a father of 4, staunch 2nd amendment supporter, avid bowhunter and food plot enthusiast. I have my own business and if you met me you would like me:) I am also a Scientologist. Carry on boys!

04-Jun-22
Not photoshopped?? Where did they find a guy shorter than Cruise?

04-Jun-22
If I skipped all the movies, music and other creative/artistic stuff that involved lefties or weird people, whats left is sorta small. So, I just skip some.

05-Jun-22

Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
"Hey guys, Knock off the religious bigotry!..............if you met me you would like me:) I am also a Scientologist."

This some kind of sarcastic joke? If so, it's not funny. These arseholes are not a religion, they are clearly the definition of the word "CULT". And any cult that would disconnect children from their parents for money are demons from hell, at minimum.

________________________________________________________________________________

About 75 million years ago, an evil being named Xenu decided to solve a population problem on his galactic colony by exiling a bunch of people to Earth. Xenu then did many horrible things to these people, like drugging them, placing their bodies around a volcano, and blowing them up with H-bombs. But Xenu wanted to make sure the 'thetans' (spirits) of those people didn't come back. So when the souls started leaving the bodies, he captured them and forced them into a huge implant station - described as being "kind of like a movie theatre". There, he made them watch movies that 'implanted' them with false pictures of Christ and other historical events that Hubbard says didn't happen. When human beings started evolving, these thetans started entering their bodies and inhabiting them. And these body thetans, says Hubbard, are the source of all human misery. They can only be removed telepathically by getting them to re-experience their being exterminated by hydrogen bombs. Psychiatrists are the single most hated beings according to the cult's doctrine, and several leading personalities - including Cruise and Travolta - have been campaigning against psychiatrists.

WTF??? You just can't make this stuff up. Well, unless you're L. Ron Hubbard.

05-Jun-22
Zim, all religious beliefs sound equally absurd to non-believers. 'Original sin'? 'Resurrection'?

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." Robert A. Heinlein

05-Jun-22
DanaC - that's because religion isn't convenient for "non-believers"...

05-Jun-22
Not sure how 'convenience' matters. Unless you mean the mental gymnastics required to swallow a camel whole.

05-Jun-22
DanaC - This bunch takes it to an all new evil level. Science fiction writer uses one of his stories for the basis of his cult. Brain washes & profits off vulnerable, weak minded. Last I heard the Catholic & Baptist churches don’t enslave people, illegally jail administrators, extort those who leave by disconnecting their children. All formed by Hubbard to enrich his finances. Carried on by a classic psychopath with little man syndrome, David Miscavige. Sound like a plan?

The leadership there needs to be in jail or executed. Let Xenu judge them. It’s a win/win for everyone.

05-Jun-22
There are movie theathers open??? Not around here!! Another covid death.

I'll do like GG. This way I can stop it when I have to use the can! Old people....... ;-)

05-Jun-22
Seems like "non-believers" and Scientologists have more in common than they think. There is a rather large camel to have to swallow whole to believe in the magic of "evolution".

Back to the topic - TG2 was good, especially for the "nostalgia" effect.

05-Jun-22
Not a movie goer but went to this with wife. Good movie & made me think of my Navy days. 2 of my grow up with buddies were on carriers & one worked the flight deck.. Me, I was one of those Navy Corpsman that humped hills with the Marines & loaded Helicopters with wounded/injured Marines.. Still, made me think of how "tight" & family we are in the military & any particular outfit.

05-Jun-22
Saw it last night with my wife, son, and MIL. It was really good! Enjoyed every minute of it. Especially no dramatic sex scenes, no f bombs in every sentence. Really liked the interaction between Ice (Val Kilmer) and Maverick (Tom Cruise). Just a great movie.

05-Jun-22
Todd in Mi…….You lost all credibility when you disclosed that you were also a food plot enthusiast……..

05-Jun-22
Lol

05-Jun-22
The chance of me viewing this movie is about the same as me attending the SLC Expo, going to a Subway if Megan Rapino commercials are running, or inviting Xenu to my next back yard barbecue.

05-Jun-22
We get it zim

• Sitka Gear