Lewis 05-Jun-22
Lewis 05-Jun-22
spike buck 05-Jun-22
Lewis 06-Jun-22
KHNC 06-Jun-22
05-Jun-22

Lewis 's embedded Photo
Lewis 's embedded Photo
Here on the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee we are getting covered up with bear.We have an archery season in a limited area but our place is in that area.Now if I understand correctly there will be an archery season added to Catoosa WMA which borders us on two sides.We shall see I know you can’t bait here but with the increased numbers I think there will be some taken.This guy crossed one of my plots this morning and he is no cub.Good luck Lewis

05-Jun-22
Don’t they run dogs as the main way to kill bears in TN right now?

05-Jun-22
That is a nice bear Lewis.

05-Jun-22
Depends on the area our special season is archery only north of interstate 40 in certain counties.East of here around Tellico and the Cherokee National Forest they do run dogs.You are right Charlie we do have some big boys running around.Take care and good luck Lewis

05-Jun-22
Depends on the area our special season is archery only north of interstate 40 in certain counties.East of here around Tellico and the Cherokee National Forest they do run dogs.You are right Charlie we do have some big boys running around.Take care and good luck Lewis

05-Jun-22
Been there a few times... Beautifull country Lewis.

06-Jun-22
Thanks we really enjoy it.I’ll never forget BigDan was visiting us once and he commented about how lush the forests were and said how did Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone get through all this stuff let alone see anything. I thought it was a pretty cool synopsis.Good luck Lewis

06-Jun-22
Laurel thickets are a killer. Thats something western guys dont know about!

• Sitka Gear