60yarddraw 08-Jun-22
Dale06 08-Jun-22
wildwilderness 08-Jun-22
Shawn 08-Jun-22
Thornton 09-Jun-22
Thornton 09-Jun-22
06-Jun-22
Hello,

Has anyone ever hunting at Full Draw Hunt Co in Adams County, IL? The reviews I have read are good and I do like the fact that they only offer smaller camps with 6-8 guys.

Has anyone hunted out there or know anyone that has?

06-Jun-22
I wouldnt do a guided hunt in Illinois at all. I never located a place that wasnt hunted to death!! Check into Kentucky. Much better results and license fees dont require a new mortgage.

06-Jun-22
Jeff sold Full Draw unless there’s 2 there.

07-Jun-22
6-8 guys is a lot of hunters.

07-Jun-22
^^^thats a lot for sure! They are just making money running hunters through. It gets crowded to me with 2-3 hunters in camp :)

07-Jun-22
I've never deer hunted with an outfitter anywhere... so can't help you there. Quick glance at the website indicates this is a bowhunting only outfitter with eight hunters max at a time on 3500+ acres. That's alot of midwestern whitetail property for eight (or less) guys in treestands. Hopefully, someone experienced hunting with this outfit will chime in.

07-Jun-22
Outfitters have prostituted Illinois almost to the point of no return. And many are fly-by-night ripoff professionals. When they tell you 3500 acres, it’s probably closer to 1k. Every 5 days they run a new batch of hunters thru like a dam assembly line, and for what they charge for a week, you could do a month DIY dam near anywhere. Great bucks are killed there every year, but a helluva lot less now since the prostitution has gained a firm foothold. Choose wisely!!

07-Jun-22
Not sure if Kansas draw deadline has passed. If not, look into Reelshot Whitetails. Brandon Carter runs it. Very few bowhunters and VERY high quality bucks. Biggest bucks you will find anywhere in any state on this property. I have not hunted it but i have known Brandon since my days working with him at Reel Shot Tv and also their fishing guide service.

07-Jun-22
I’ve not hunted Illinois. But agree with the above, 6-8 hunters in a WT camp in most cases is far to many. Of course there are exceptions but I’ve not read much good about Illinois hunting in years.

07-Jun-22
Also way less than the advertised 3500 acres. I haven’t hunted there but I know some guys that have. The sell fell through so he sub leased less than 500 acres. All the stands and Redneck blinds have sold.

08-Jun-22
I appreciate the feedback guys. thank you!

08-Jun-22
After reading the above, “no brainer.”

08-Jun-22
8 hunters per week- over 5 weeks is 40 guys. That’s way too many on any property. How many shooter bucks are there? Only works with high fence put and take if you expect to shoot anything.

08-Jun-22
I will say this 3500 hundred acres would be plenty, at 8 guys a week for 5 weeks. That is 40 guys that is not terrible at all. The issue is that as has been said he has way lesss property than he claims. Shawn

09-Jun-22
This all sounds so familiar. Happens all over Kansas.

09-Jun-22
Shawn-40 guys on 3500 acres in Kansas is 30 guys too many. I never hunted more than 6 or 8 total on my 3,000 acres when I guided, but it was also not solid timber. I can't imagine 40 guys on Illinois ground would be healthy for the property.

• Sitka Gear