Zim 11-Jun-22
ben yehuda 11-Jun-22
lamb 11-Jun-22
Bob H in NH 16-Jun-22
StickFlicker 04-Jul-22
lamb 04-Jul-22
10-Jun-22

StickFlicker's Link
It was just announced today that the U.S. is going to end the requirement to test for Covid before returning to the United States on international flights! The change starts this Sunday, June 12.

10-Jun-22
US Bear hunters in Canada delight.

10-Jun-22
Now if Canada would only lifts the vaccination requirement for entry!

—jim

10-Jun-22
Very nice. Makes my upcoming international trips a lot easier

10-Jun-22
“Now if Canada would only lifts the vaccination requirement for entry!”

_______________________ Yup the wife & I just had to cancel a one week walleye trip to Ontario. The BS political Covid requirements just turned out a nightmare for us. Got pacer my doc insisted I not get a J&J due to clot risk and as I already had Covid and am full of antibodies. And Canada refused to recognize my wife’s three vaccines done in China. She said she was stuck enuf. I respect that.

10-Jun-22
Let’s not forget the USA has a vaccine requirement for entry too. Write emails to your politicians to get rid of them for both countries!

10-Jun-22
Possibly June 30th for Canada

10-Jun-22
mike vaccine requirement is for non usa citizens entering u.s not u.s. citizens just require a negitive covid test to enter

10-Jun-22
Don’t matter. The not a vaccine should not be required for anyone anywhere for anything.

10-Jun-22
Mike isn’t a Us citizen, that is the crux.

Same for me, Im not a Canadian citizen.

—jim

10-Jun-22
So all the people coming across the southern border are tested?

11-Jun-22
Need to get rid of everything everywhere. Covid is or was everywhere anyway. So what's the point? The thing's gotta run it's course no matter what or where. At this point any restrictions of any kind are straight up politics, not science.

11-Jun-22
I won’t be going to Canada as long as they require a vaccination.

11-Jun-22
My wife told me the same thing today and I’m fine with her demand. Next hurdle for us is visiting our condo in China. That could be forever………….Canada x 10.

11-Jun-22
Yeah whatever your feelings on the efficacy of this vaccine happen to be, it seems fairly clear these travel rules aren’t helping anything.

11-Jun-22
speedgoat x 2

16-Jun-22
I was on a European River Cruise when it was announced, talk about a HAPPY boat full of people! Still had to show vaccine card to get on the plane, but no test.

04-Jul-22

StickFlicker's embedded Photo
StickFlicker's embedded Photo
I logged into Delta today to see what the current requirements are to enter South Africa (there has been required Covid testing prior to leaving the U.S. in order to enter R.S.A. for non-vaccinated). It appears that they updated their requirements today and they no longer require any form of testing before entering their country. Now it's all clear in both directions for both vaccinated and non-vaccinated! However, it's a constantly changing world, so everyone should check again as their flight gets closer.

04-Jul-22
hooray leaving july 27th . going with ken moody!

• Sitka Gear