shade mt 19-Jun-22
Woods Walker 19-Jun-22
DiRTY MiKE 19-Jun-22
shade mt 19-Jun-22
Woods Walker 19-Jun-22
HDE 19-Jun-22
12-Jun-22

standswittaknife's Link
Crazy to think this is what will be considered meat some day..

13-Jun-22
Ridiculous! If they are worried about all the methane gas livestock produce what are they going to do with all the livestock when there is no need to slaughter them anymore? They will continue to breed. Are they going to slaughter them all and try to make them extinct? Lol the left just makes me shake my head more and more with all the dumb stuff they say and do.

13-Jun-22
"The consumption of conventional meat in rich nations must fall dramatically to beat the climate crisis, scientists say. "

Rich nation = United States. Ain't about climate crisis or other such bravo sierra...it's about reducing the US to third world nation status. You know, the kind that goes begging for baby formula and oil.

13-Jun-22
Animal methane production will simply be shifted to other countries, just as is happening with carbon loss, mining, oil and other natural resources. Tax American producers, send the problem (along with jobs and profits) elsewhere, but do not solve the issue.

13-Jun-22
We (US) may eat more meat per person but there are a heckuva lot of hungry people in Asia. They ain't all gonna eat tofu!

13-Jun-22
What a truly sick concept. Growing fake meat in vats! Horrible!

The whole premise is flawed. Show me the energy and mass balance for producing this fake meat in vats. Guaranteed it will cost vastly more energy, have more nasty waste products, and produce more methane than God provided animals.

This is all part of a global Communist agenda to force everyone into the Globalist ideal. America, crippled as we currently are, is still the last best nation and place on this planet. The globalists want to destroy it.

13-Jun-22
What kind of long term side effects could come from eating "cultured" meat made in a vat?

13-Jun-22
Maybe can get those subsidized evasive moo cows out of elk wallows and off National Forest.

13-Jun-22
part of an agenda to eliminate a way of life, political class, and create more dependence. the logging industry that made so many small towns prosperous is another example of what the left has destroyed.

as mentioned above, i'd like to see the net benefit. there is none. same with electric cars when you factor in the mining of raw materials and waste.

13-Jun-22
What could possibly go wrong.

These are the same types of people that advocated for eating an egg without the yoke, eating vitamins and shakes is just as healthy as real food, and yet these people are always unhealthy. All the benefits of bone broth....all the benefits of eating cartilage and the stuff in joints...that surprisingly is good for.... - your JOINTS!

Weird shocker. When God made the earth he put the healthiest stuff for our bodies that comes right out of the ground and walks on top of it. What is consistently the unhealthiest foods you can put in your body? All the stuff that man bastardizes. No thanks. Why would I try and eat a million different micro-nutrients one at a time as opposed to eating wholesome foods to that I don't have to manage each individual micronutrient.

Can't imagine what would happen if they had a bacterial contamination in there.

13-Jun-22
I do not see anything wrong with alternatives, we all can make our personal choices.

13-Jun-22
It won’t be an alternative just like gas vehicles won’t be an option in the future.

13-Jun-22
Soylent Green

13-Jun-22
I think we are a ways away, but you are likely correct. Life will however go on.

13-Jun-22
The more I think about it, if they can grow some antlers for me in a separate vat...sign me up LOL

13-Jun-22
Smarba they will probably just ban hunting altogether. Hell why do you think they are protecting predators so much. The future Utopia is gonna suck for us all. Probably won’t be able to fish with hooks either.

13-Jun-22
Agreed spike78. End goal is no hunting. period.

13-Jun-22

DanaC's Link
This is a quote from :"The Android's Dream", a sci-fi novel by John Scalzi. Published in 2006, so you have an idea how long this 'concept' has been floating around. (And one of the funniest books ever. The first line alone is classic.)

"Dirk Moeller came from a long line of carnivores and proudly ate animal flesh at every meal. Most people didn't do that anymore. And when they did eat meat, they picked out a tube of vatted meat product, made from cultivated tissue that never required the butchering of an animal, or even the participation of any sort of animal outside of the purely mythical. The best selling vetted meat product on the market was something called Kingston's Bison Boar™, some godforsaken agglomeration of bovine and pig genes stretched across a cartilaginous scaffolding and immersed in a nutrient broth until it grew into something that was meatlike without being meaty, paler than veal, lean as a lizard and so animal friendly that even strict vegetarians didn't mind tucking in a Bison Boar Burger™ or two when the mood struck them. Kingston's corporate mascot was a pig with a bison shag and horns, frying up burgers on a hibachi, winking at the customer in third-quarter profile, licking its lips in anticipation of devouring its own fictional flesh. The thing was damned creepy."

13-Jun-22
This is why if they discover a fountain of youth, I don't think I'd drink from it.

13-Jun-22
Well we are letting it happen

13-Jun-22
I have questions:

Who is monitoring these cattle farts? There are about 7 times the number of people on this planet than cattle. Is anyone worried about how much gas people produce?

13-Jun-22
This is as foolish as complete reliability on "green energy". You don't get the same nutrient chemistry with manufactured protein. Anyone who says different should seek repayment of their PhD tuition...

13-Jun-22
Beans will be next.

13-Jun-22
Keith, my family is always worried about how much gas I produce. They always let me know for some reason.

13-Jun-22
Prior to cows, did buffalo not fart?

13-Jun-22
This is simply America's war on ranching and farming.

13-Jun-22

HDE's embedded Photo
HDE's embedded Photo
This involves "killing", but you get the idea...

18-Jun-22

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
If it's methane gas they're really worried about, then STOP THE POLITICIANS FROM TALKING!!!

18-Jun-22
This must make the non GMO peoples heads spin

18-Jun-22
ridiculous

18-Jun-22
Have these folks not seen "The Matrix?" Judas Iscariot will always go for the steak and it'll all be for naught!

18-Jun-22
Go ahead and eat that stuff...

For the planet, but remember....

""We also didn’t know that the partially hydrogenated oils in Crisco—the trans fatty acids—were bad for us. In fairness to P&G, they didn’t know this either, not at first. But when reports of problems began to appear—problems like increased heart disease, increased cancer, growth problems, learning disorders and infertility—P&G worked behind the scenes to cover them up.4 One scientist who worked for P&G, Dr. Fred Mattson, can be credited with presenting the US government’s inconclusive Lipid Research Clinics Trials to the public as proof that animal fats caused heart disease. He was also one of the baleful influences that persuaded the American Heart Association to preach the phony gospel of the Lipid Hypothesis.""

19-Jun-22
Why is everything a global communist conspiracy theory with some of you guys. It’s enough to refer to this as stupidity of the highest degree.

19-Jun-22
Stuff just keeps getting more and more weird.

Whether people realize it or not...your being conditioned, slowly brainwashed, what was once taboo, is now accepted, because you've been conditioned to accept it.

Slowly, little by little, until after awhile normal becomes abnormal, and vice versa.....and people don't even see it.

Today's red meat, will be tomorrows taboo food, and man made, synthetic meat will be the norm.

Man is his own worst enemy.....and we are to dumb to even realize it.

19-Jun-22
"Man is his own worst enemy.....and we are to dumb to even realize it."

^^^^^ X1000!!!

And add to this the, "I can't define what a woman is, I'm not a biologist".

I was aware of what a "woman" was when I was 10. And I DID NOT have be "taught" it by a biologist either!

19-Jun-22

DiRTY MiKE 's embedded Photo
DiRTY MiKE 's embedded Photo
Beeman said -Why is everything a global communist conspiracy theory with some of you guys. It’s enough to refer to this as stupidity of the highest degree.

Beeman is definitely one of those chi com computer bots. Nice try comrade.

19-Jun-22
We are not all "indoctrinated" yet.

wife and I were just discussing our red meat supply, what we will be running low on come fall etc....we still rely heavily on venison, so supply and demand definetly determine how many tags I buy and use.

Even amongst hunters, meat hunting is not well thought of by some.

I like a big trophy buck as much as the next guy, and I pass on my share, but when the freezer needs meat...I'm thinking, steaks,roast, burger, bologna etc...

There is NO synthetic meat found here...to each his own, but I'll take my steak, medium, to medium rare.

Not synthetic.

19-Jun-22
If enough people start eating synthetic meat, in a generation you'll be seeing new types of cancer and other weird diseases in humans that were previously unknown!

Let's see....comes from a lab, promoted by the government, and the "green communists" are telling us we HAVE TO do it to save the world. What could possibly go wrong?

19-Jun-22
The real conspiracy theorist's are those elected to office that have worn out their welcome. They think everyone is out to get them or overthrow them...

• Sitka Gear