spike78 14-Jun-22
spike buck 14-Jun-22
njbuck 15-Jun-22
Rackmastr 15-Jun-22
SteveB 15-Jun-22
spike buck 15-Jun-22
APauls 15-Jun-22
13-Jun-22
Memo says....Ottawa set to announce (Tuesday) end to Vaccine Mandates for Domestic Travel, outbound flights.... what ever that means!! CBC News Source. Stay tuned to decipher what it means.

14-Jun-22
Yeah, still need a decoder ring to figure it out. It says no vaccine for outbound international flights but if the USA still requires it, it makes little difference to most flights.

14-Jun-22
USA dropped the vaccine mandate I thought Mike. Will know tomorrow.

14-Jun-22
USA dropped testing results to return to the US. Praying Canada follows suit and allows unvaccinated to come back and visit you guys.

14-Jun-22
From what I can decipher, the USA still has it’s vaccination requirement in place for non US citizens coming to the USA, driving or flying. Canada has the same for any non Canadians coming to Canada, unvaccinated not allowed by either country.

14-Jun-22
I see Trudeau is going through his 2nd round of covid.

14-Jun-22
I hope he gets monkeypox too. I think he qualifies for it…

14-Jun-22
Trudeau is the most hated Prime Minister...

14-Jun-22
How could Trudeau have covid? He has been vaccinated, is a pro masker and probably wears a body condom in public?

14-Jun-22
The good news for the travelling hunter is that they’ve gotten rid of random testing at the border and testing to fly home. They were both wildcards that could really screw up your travel plans. So for Vaccinated hunters it should be much smoother, easier travel and the cancelled flights and long airport waits should lessen.

Now if only the USA and Canada would open up to unvaccinated non-citizens, that would make sense. Why an unvaccinated person can’t travel to either country is ridiculous?!

14-Jun-22
Trudope is getting pressured even in his own caucus and abroad that’s the only reason he’s moving a bit, but not to be trusted he is evil as hell.

14-Jun-22
"How could Trudeau have covid? He has been vaccinated, is a pro masker and probably wears a body condom in public?"

Because like any politician, he's a hypocrite.

14-Jun-22
Need to drop the bs requirements for the injections (not a vaccine) worldwide. Absolutely a crime against humanity.

14-Jun-22
Treeline x2!

14-Jun-22
They keep saying that Covid killed the economy, travel, supply chain etc.

That's false. How governments chose to react to Covid is what did all that.

14-Jun-22
I’m willing to guess that no politician actually took the poison.

14-Jun-22
spike78, except Trudeau...

15-Jun-22
So let me see if I can understand this correctly. A person who is vaccinated but currently has covid, can travel to Canada without any tests and have no issues crossing the border and coming back to the US. At the same time an unvaccinated traveler could show a negative test proving they do not have it and yet they are still not allowed to cross into Canada. Follow the science!!!!

15-Jun-22
My pessimistic guess is that he's dropping it for domestic flights so a Canadian can actually fly within Canada without being vaccinated. I'm extremely pessimistic that he'll drop it for foreign nationals YET but sure hopeful it will come soon!

15-Jun-22
"Trudeau is the most hated Prime Minister..."

Evidently not hated enough - or he wouldn't have been re-elected. Entirely possible though if the USA loans their voting machines to Canada. That would explain a lot.

15-Jun-22
He won the most seats... But less people voted for him Steve.

15-Jun-22
njbuck that is correct. How don't you see the logic?

To be honest following the science at the beginning my interpretation is that the shots were overall a good thing. By the time Omicron came around there isn't any added benefit. I got my first two, but nothing after that.

It's obvious our government is showing their true colours and just being vindictive against those that didn't get the shots. The government is evil. The problem is that the number of people that care is too small. Need another convoy.

• Sitka Gear