spike buck 14-Jun-22
t-roy 14-Jun-22
spike buck 14-Jun-22
LTG 11 15-Jun-22
t-roy 15-Jun-22
Inshart 15-Jun-22
spike buck 15-Jun-22
14-Jun-22
Those travelling to Red Lake.... Buller Creek Bridge is damaged and needs major work. Detour will be around for quite awhile. Take #647 to Quibell Rd. Then #609 back to #105. Turn on #647 off #17 at Bobby's Corner.

14-Jun-22
Thanks for the heads up, Chris! We’ll be coming through there early Saturday morning.

Want me to bring you some more fresh asparagus?? ;-)

14-Jun-22
yes sir troy..

15-Jun-22
My dad and uncles are up at our place south of Red Lake right now. Made it through the detour fine, but slowed them down a bit for sure.

They did say that there were 4-5 dead moose on the side of the road through the detour. Be careful going through there at night.

15-Jun-22
Yeah, a collision with a moose would certainly put a damper on your vacation! We’ve had a couple of close calls with them over the years.

15-Jun-22
Came back from fishing Red Lake this past Friday - detour was a bit bumpy, they had a few flaggers out stopping traffic as needed - added about 30 minutes to our trip which was no big deal.

15-Jun-22
There are 2 detours. One is North of Dryden using the old rail Bed. Detour there starts at HWY#601. Its a long one and I think the one LGT11 took. I wouldn't recommend that route. Truckers can only use that detour, along with passenger vehicles. Truckers cannot use the #647 Detour. The truckers dont slow for the moose unfortunately.

• Sitka Gear