Beendare 22-Jun-22
Bowfreak 22-Jun-22
4nolz@work 22-Jun-22
Beendare 22-Jun-22
Thornton 22-Jun-22
Sam 22-Jun-22
loprofile 22-Jun-22
22-Jun-22
Regardless of feelings on the clothing the HECS guy had a really cool Kodiak brown bear hunt on his TV show

22-Jun-22
I watched it. It was a cool hunt. I like Mike Slinkard and want to believe his HECS stuff works on big game, but I can't help to be skeptical.

22-Jun-22
The amplitude of electrical current in the brain is between 30-60 microvolts…..thats .00003 of a volt- 3 ten thousandth's of a volt- and it takes very sensitive equipment attached directly to your scalp just to detect it.

Ask your Doctor to detect these pulses from a foot away and see the reaction you get- its impossible. There is Zero proof these electrical pulses travel through the air around us even very close, let alone bowhunting distances.

HECS clothing is not only a gimmick…..its dishonest.

22-Jun-22
Bruce,

We are not talking about my brain, we are talking about the brains of other animals. Sharks and birds are impacted by disruption of electromagnetic waves and there is scientific evidence that supports this. It is plausible other animals are. That is not to say that HECS works, just that electromagnetic waves are detectable and used by some animals.

22-Jun-22
Triggered

22-Jun-22
Sharks swim in an electrical conductor. Are we supposed to be fooled by that misapplied analogy?

Air is a terrible conductor.

True our bodies generate electricity, but its infinitesimal.

I was looking for a scientific test I saw decades ago related to this; checking for a supposed electrical current or "aura" that folks supposedly emit. It was tested with some very sensitive equipment from less than 3' away- undetectable.

22-Jun-22
Biggest load of crap. For every encounter supposedly made happen by HECS, there are hundreds of others where the hunter wasn't wearing it.

22-Jun-22
But Tom Miranda endorses it.

22-Jun-22
Still a really cool bear hunt!

• Sitka Gear