Kodiak 22-Jun-22
fn 22-Jun-22
fn 24-Jun-22
Basil 24-Jun-22
Basil 25-Jun-22
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Jun-22
Basil 01-Jul-22
22-Jun-22
Im looking for a winn d loop release. I have the ones that go directly on the string and they work very good. I want try a d loop on my recurve bow.to Glove size dosnt matter , I have the correct glove. I cant find any used or new ones. Thanks....Frank.

22-Jun-22

Basil's embedded Photo
Basil's embedded Photo
Frank, I have one you can have. for shipping cost. I modified a regular one years ago to slide right on a D- loop

22-Jun-22
Simple modification. Hacksaw off the posts & file smooth. Hunted with this one for years.

22-Jun-22

PNM's Link
Seems they still have a website, might be able to help you out.

22-Jun-22
I modified mine by grind off the lip for an open hook.

22-Jun-22
I sent you one USPS. Private message doesn’t seem to work.

22-Jun-22
Wow talk about a blast from the past. I used one in the '80s-90s and then switched to traditional.

22-Jun-22
Basil thank you. Ill make it right to you. Also the web site isnt working, even though it seems it should. Thanks to all....Frank

24-Jun-22
Chuck, I got the release today. Thank you very much. Ill put some money in the mail tomorrow. I appreciate it .

24-Jun-22
No worries. Has been laying around for years. Pay a favor forward & we’ll be even :)

25-Jun-22
No worries. Has been laying around for years. Pay a favor forward & we’ll be even :)

25-Jun-22
"Wow talk about a blast from the past. I used one in the '80s-90s and then switched to traditional."

Was thinking same thing, haven't heard this name in a long time! Lol

01-Jul-22
Thanks Frank. Can't seem to send a PM

• Sitka Gear