Old Bow 23-Jun-22
Dano 24-Jun-22
Dano 24-Jun-22
Burger 24-Jun-22
Shuteye 24-Jun-22
Dano 24-Jun-22
TGbow 24-Jun-22
23-Jun-22
Well NYC folks. Looks like you will get to carry a gun in subway for protection now.

Scotus ruled as i knew it would. NYC has jailed how many thousands of people for carrying protection. How they going to square all those unconstitutional arrests?

DanO

23-Jun-22
A 135 page decent by Breyer. Cant wait to read that commie crap!

Dano

23-Jun-22
135 pages? Watching grass grow is a better use of time. Really not interested in what that crybaby has to say on the matter...

23-Jun-22
I voted for Trump for the future of the SCOTUS and he did good especially with the upcoming abortion ruling

23-Jun-22
It's a shame people's 2A rights are violated continually in places like NYC. I'm curious also...what about those that have been arrested for carrying that are in jail.

23-Jun-22
Check out the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act...supported by Dems n Republicrats. This is why people like me have very little confidence in either party. Same old crap...feels good n sounds good rhetoric. If this passes it won't be good.

23-Jun-22
If subway riders begin to carry, you will see crime drop drastically.

23-Jun-22
See dead Perps and some bystanders prolly too

Day of the gun has returned. Cant stand up for yourself with knife in a gunfight.

Blame Dems run cities for the mess.

DanO

23-Jun-22
The left lost the decision to conservatives, so naturally they push harder to pack the court with liberals.

If ya can’t beat em…cheat em!

23-Jun-22
Ever notice you never hear the stats on the main stream media about how the highest gun control cities have the highest crime?

23-Jun-22
We all knew this was the ruling coming down.

See what happen in the seven other states that has banned personal carry!

DanO

23-Jun-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

23-Jun-22
Ike x1000

24-Jun-22
Today maybe the day Scotus drops the Dobb's case. Soros Riot $ has been paid out all over USA and its going to be the biggest smash and grab party you ever saw.

DanO

24-Jun-22
It was.

Knew it would be this week or next before the 4th.

Let the Riot begin. Got elk and deer kibabs ready for the party.

DanO

24-Jun-22
I live in NY, had an unrestricted permit for 18 years. I lost everything in my wallet in 2010 while fishing in the Adirondacks. I had to apply for a replacement and was assigned a new judge.(My original judge died) The new judge issued my new permit as restricted to Hunting and Target!! BS! I tried to fight it but they said too bad, it's up to the judge. This had nothing to do with NYC, it's the entire state!! It's about time they got it right!! The two gentlemen that filed the suit live less than 15 miles from me!! They are the real heros, them and the NYS pistol and rifle association!! Shawn

24-Jun-22
I live in Maryland and had a carry permit for years from Virginia. No good in Maryland though. I had a FFL license and could sell handguns but couldn't carry unless I was taking money to the bank. Maryland sucks.

24-Jun-22
You can now.!!!!

DanO

24-Jun-22
Some of these states have a lot of faith in compliant criminals

• Sitka Gear