Beendare 26-Jun-22
Guardian hunter 27-Jun-22
DanaC 27-Jun-22
WV Mountaineer 27-Jun-22
WV Mountaineer 27-Jun-22
WV Mountaineer 27-Jun-22
WV Mountaineer 27-Jun-22
26-Jun-22
Traveling to RSA in August and looking for suggestions for a new fixed blade broadhead case, my current case is just too big and bulky. Trying to minimize size and weight. looking to take 18-24 heads. What is everyone using? Thx, Kip

26-Jun-22
A thin tupperware type thing, its like a sandwich container.

I also setup arrows with BHs that have already been spun, shot for groups then touched up razor sharp ready to go. I use a light 3” or 4” drain pipe tube from Home Depot wit capped ends. I drill big holes in the pipe so TSA can see in without having to open the tube, and I label it with a sharpie that there are sharp broad heads inside.

I goofproof my travel kit as you never know how these TSA guys are going to put the stuff back in your case after inspection.

27-Jun-22
I put them on my arrows and use a plastic arrow case. Look up Guardian plastic cases or MTM for example. But my arrows are only 30” before BHs are installed

27-Jun-22

Guardian hunter's embedded Photo
Guardian hunter's embedded Photo
Thanks for the mention Jay. I'll post a picture below if anybody is interested. We created this box a couple years ago and have sold quite a few. Very strong box with lifetime warranty. can hold 12 broadheads.$25 free shipping

27-Jun-22
Great box Gary. bullet proof, and see through top. So they don’t need to open it and drop your BHs on the floor.

27-Jun-22
Nice box, bet you could get 18 in there.

27-Jun-22
If I was just packing broadheads, that case looks pretty nifty. However, I stumbled upon a waterproof tackle system from flambeau that I bought several of and multipurpose use them. The trays are removable creating a big box to carry gear in.

It’s called the satchel. The proper size is a 4000. The bigger one is like a suitcase. So, get the smaller 4000 series.

27-Jun-22
My bad. The proper size is the 3000. Not the 4000. It’s huge.

https://www.flambeauoutdoors.com/Fishing/Hard-Storage/Waterproof-Satchels/waterproof-satchel-small

27-Jun-22

WV Mountaineer's Link

27-Jun-22
The struggle is real…..

• Sitka Gear