loprofile 11-Jul-22
Highlife 11-Jul-22
wild1 11-Jul-22
Highlife 11-Jul-22
WV Mountaineer 15-Jul-22
billc 26-Jul-22
wytex 26-Jul-22
26-Jun-22
Considering it. Curious on any advice or reviews?

26-Jun-22
What/where is Spartan?

26-Jun-22
East Tenn. High fenced

26-Jun-22
Never mind. I just googled it.

Bob

26-Jun-22
The sales pitch is giant hogs?

I wonder if they raise them, then let them go in the high fence? If you don’t shoot you don’t pay!

26-Jun-22
I know the owner but have no info or experience except what I have heard I do Mitch is a hard worker it’s located close to Crossville Good luck Lewis

08-Jul-22
The sales pitch is giant hogs?

I wonder if they raise them, then let them go in the high fence? If you don’t shoot you don’t pay!

08-Jul-22
Tennessee hog hunting ain't like it used to be. Miss those days

08-Jul-22
sounds like a good set up from the website for what that's worth. I Hunted close by at Caryonah a couple times in the 90's and it was fun for what it was.

11-Jul-22
$1400 for trophy boars, lol.

11-Jul-22
WOW that price is crazy! So many more options to hunt at a better price in Texas. You can drive there and still spend less.

11-Jul-22
Do you think that includes talent from Quebec? Just asking for a friend...

11-Jul-22
If you read the details on their website it says price is all inclusive including meals and lodging plus non hunters can accompany for free. They recommend three days but you can go more or less at no charge. No kill no pay. I would say a bargain for that type of hunt

11-Jul-22
I did read the details. Tennessee hasn't allowed stocking with hogs from Texas or Florida or any other state for that matter for decades which IMO that makes them nothing more than farm stock. As mentioned above you can go elsewhere for a lot less. I come to hunt give me coffee pack a lunch pick me up at night for supper. Running dogs different scenario.

11-Jul-22
I've never been there, but from their website, they hardly look like "farm stock", and they look a lot more gnarly than hogs from Texas or Florida.

11-Jul-22
Their raised in Tennessee. I've no dog in this fight but I haven't gone back since I walked out and put one behind the ear.

15-Jul-22

26-Jul-22
took my son along time ago. Not a hunt at all just a shoot really. was great for a 14 year old but animals ran to blind when they knew the food was coming. Have some big pigs that look like a farm big not anything big russian boar wise we saw. JUst a line of bs on were the wild pigs come from and just liked to hear himself talk really

26-Jul-22
They gotta make them look gnarly so folks think they are wild, or feral. Lots of spots to go hunt feral hogs without a fence or feeders if a person wants a hunt.

• Sitka Gear