Mint 01-Jul-22
WV Mountaineer 01-Jul-22
70lbDraw 01-Jul-22
HDE 01-Jul-22
Lucas 05-Jul-22
nmwapiti 05-Jul-22
30-Jun-22
New Supreme Court rulings are out....

Remain in Mexico policy can be ended. President can control immigration and flood the country with Mexicans if he wants. (*except when Trump wanted to control immigration and Dems said he didn't have the power. LOL)

But Court restricts EPA from inventing climate standards as if law. That power is reserved for congress. Big kick in the nuts to global woke-green nonsense.

30-Jun-22
No surprises with either case. I am glad to see some of the "green" crap go away. IMO everything needs to be developed and utilized at the same time. Then faze out when and as technology and infrastructure permits. The renewable energy concerns me from the standpoint that lithium batteries and solar panels mostly come from China. We're just trading one dependance (devil) for another when we can do it all in the USA. But, I'm sure China is applauding the USA's foresight.

30-Jun-22
Can?!? He already has flooded the country...

30-Jun-22
It isn't just the EPA that is affected. All the other alphabet agencies will all so. Congress is going to have to go to work.

Terry

30-Jun-22
Remain in Mexico was the best border policy we have had in the last 2+ years. Politicians loved to hide behind it so they wouldn't have to deal with the issue. While I am disappointed with the ruling, it was the correct one. This may backfire on the Dems in the coming months with the chaos that is about to get worse at the southern border and all the videos that will be shown of the border invasion.

30-Jun-22
And when the next Republican President, he will have a clear path to shutting the border down tight.

But at 1-2 million extra per year until then, the damage may already be done.

I think the other ruling to curb the various letter agencies might in the end wind up being an even bigger decision!

30-Jun-22
IMO.....the silent words no Repub is saying but they're thinking...mass deportations are coming.

30-Jun-22
And, it's quite entertaining watching AOC lose her s***t.

30-Jun-22
I wouldn't hold your breath on mass deportations. Republicans usually cave when it comes to illegals who have been here a while and are behaving.

We need to gain control of the border and undo the asylum issue. Legal intake needs to be reduced to offset the illegal numbers that have come in.

I get it. I may very well try and get here however I could to have a better life or provide for a family if I was from a poor and more corrupt country. But what we have happening now isn't the way to handle immigration.

30-Jun-22
They just called in massive caravans from central and south america.

30-Jun-22
They just called in massive caravans from central and south america.

30-Jun-22
It's like being in a boat with a hole in it and not bailing.

30-Jun-22

bigswivle's embedded Photo
Sorry, had to share
bigswivle's embedded Photo
Sorry, had to share

01-Jul-22
The Democrats are losing the Hispanic vote by large margins now do to their progressive turn. With the economy turning bad as it is the illegals will have a hard time in this country and the blue state handouts will start to dry up.

01-Jul-22
Mass deportations usually only occur during a democrat president. And, it’s usually the results of simply over flowing the system. Republicans will talk a big game but, half that party is incentivized to just talk and not walk.

This isn’t a party issue. It’s the case of elected officials not doing their job. Period.

01-Jul-22
“And, it's quite entertaining watching AOC lose her s***t.”

C’mon Lawdog! ‘skirt’, is not a four letter word!!!

01-Jul-22
They also said the EPA cannot regulate, or make rules, for coal-fired power plant emissions. That power wasn't granted to them by Congress.

Looks as though anyone that has a coal powered bike, cart, or anything else will have plenty of fuel in the near future.

05-Jul-22
WV for the win!

05-Jul-22
I'm hoping the gas companies tell the EPA to shove that ethanol up their arse. We're selling gasoline in this country. Go talk to congress if you want anything else. Oh, and we won't be paying for any of your carbon credits and other BS either.

• Sitka Gear