2Wild Bill 03-Jul-22
t-roy 03-Jul-22
Charlie Rehor 03-Jul-22
70lbDraw 03-Jul-22
DanaC 03-Jul-22
badbull 03-Jul-22
badbull 04-Jul-22
01-Jul-22
To all Bowsiters and their families, have a happy safe 4th of July in the greatest Country on this Earth!

01-Jul-22
Happy 4 th all!!

Please don’t contribute to the idiot population that insists on carelessly burning down forests and grasslands on an annual basis. I hate it when the smoke chokes out our sun!

Happy “Independence” Day!

01-Jul-22
All mankind created, endowed and entitled by God to be independent and equal to any others. Americans by the grace of God have a government contract to protect their rights, and not as the governance of any party or individual, as is happening today when elected officials disregard the rights of the people and their contractual obligations.

The wicked walk on every side when the vilest men are exhaulted. Psalms 12:8

Americans are by destiny and not choice, watchmen on the wall of world freedom. JFK would have spoken those words in Dallas, had he not been killed.

First two paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence.

WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation. We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security. Such has been the patient Sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the Necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The History of the present King of Great-Britain is a History of repeated Injuries and Usurpations, all having in direct Object the Establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

01-Jul-22
Happy 4th everyone

02-Jul-22
I like the 4th as I wax both my Jeeps over the wknd and do a big BBQ.

God Bless America,

Robb

02-Jul-22
Everybody have a great weekend.

02-Jul-22
Happy Independence Day from Independence, Iowa!

02-Jul-22

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

02-Jul-22

Old Bow 's embedded Photo
Happy 4 th
 Old Bow 's embedded Photo
Happy 4 th

02-Jul-22
That crap pisses me off so damn much. Haters should just gtf out of our country.

02-Jul-22

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
My hometown of 1300 people throws a big bash. There’s a parade, all sorts of games, free bbq and entertainment in park and foot races and fireworks on the football field. It’s a lot like homecoming except bigger as the town usually swells to over 3000 people. Thank God I live in middle America where the vagina hat wearing lunatics are so outnumbered you don’t know if they even exist.

02-Jul-22

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

02-Jul-22
Enjoy a fifth on the 4th... and forget about the traitors. When our President criticizes the Supreme Court on foreign soil, a co equal part of our government, what do you expect from brain deads?

02-Jul-22
If you drink a fifth on the fourth, you might not be in shape to go fourth on the fifth.

02-Jul-22
scentman,

" a co equal part of our government" - Not so.

That's a myth. 51.2% of the Constitution details the congress, 23.1% details the presidency and only 8.5% deals with the court. In fact, Article 1 section 3.2 states that the Congress can regulate the Supreme Court as to what it may or may not preside over. Lifetime appointment is also another myth, they can be impeached and removed for bad behavior.

03-Jul-22
^^^ that's misleading. We have recently seen the true purpose of the Judiciary branch and the proper order in which its role is. The Judiciary branch can shut down the Legislative and/or Executive branch relative to application of the law and its interpretation...

03-Jul-22
"^^^ that's misleading. We have recently seen the true purpose of the Judiciary branch and the proper order in which its role is. The Judiciary branch can shut down the Legislative and/or Executive branch relative to application of the law and its interpretation..."

And the Constitutional section which authorizes your supposed authority is found where?

03-Jul-22
I couldn’t agree more, Ron N!! If it’s so bad in this country…….simply leave. Surely there are much better places on this planet, for you to find your version of Utopia.

We definitely have our issues in this great country (in large part, due to these same f’ing idiots) but it is STILL the greatest country in the world. I’m extremely proud (and thankful) to be an American!! God bless America and a big “THANK YOU” to all who served and are serving!

03-Jul-22
Best to all Americans. Happy 4th

03-Jul-22
How do you all plan on responding to the upcoming monkey pox pandemic? Mandatory vaccinations, fake masks, etc.?

When the time comes, we should protest ‘our bodies our choice’ by tearing down the George Floyd statue. Maybe burn a few BLM and Pride flags? If that’s how they want to play, I’m getting closer to stooping to their level!

03-Jul-22
T-Roy X-infinity squared!

Happy Fourth all, May God continue to bless this great Nation, and thank you to all who sacrificed before us and those doing so now!

03-Jul-22
A few neighbors were launching fireworks last night, expect more tonight. Happy 4th!!!

03-Jul-22
God bless the USA ! I think that those that have served or are serving feel deeply for this country on days like this as they know how it feels to be part of something that stands for freedom. I thank them all even though some may think that they need no thanks. They and their families know that freedom was and is paid for with blood and sometimes life. This is why I cannot abide with those that refuse to honor our symbols of hard fought liberty and freedoms (namely the national anthem and the flag) as there are other means to exhibit their grievances. My hope is that on this day all reflect a bit on the gifts that this country provides and have a wonderful holiday.

04-Jul-22
Some good points here from t-roy and others.

• Sitka Gear