Mike Ukrainetz 07-Jul-22
Mike Ukrainetz 07-Jul-22
iceman 07-Jul-22
BULELK1 09-Jul-22
Bou'bound 09-Jul-22
WV Mountaineer 15-Jul-22
BULELK1 16-Jul-22
05-Jul-22
I just caught the tail end of a sheep hunt where Greg’s father takes a great ram with his young son tagging along. Big ups to the father. Sheep hunting is not easy for a young man and he was able to pull it off, but what really stuck with me on this hunt is what this young boy of Greg’s is going to experience in his lifetime. They said he was still 3 years away from his own sheep hunt. Some are blessed with good looks, some with money, but being able to grow up in that area with that lifestyle is a very unique blessing.

If you haven’t seen this episode, check it out. There is some bumps and bruises that happen along the way too.

05-Jul-22
that is about a lot more than a hunt. it is about life. it was fantastic. part 2 is airing soon if not already.

really good stuff.

05-Jul-22
I agree Bou. I was typing on my phone this morning and really couldn't covey my thoughts well by being brief. You have summed it up quite well.

05-Jul-22
Also....that is supposed to be McHale instead of Michael. I am a new iPhone user and I can't win the autocorrect battle with this thing.

06-Jul-22
I think this will be his dad's 3 Ram and he holds the AGE record for oldest hunter to harvest a Ram in the Yukon.

I like all his episodes over the last 2-3 years.

Good luck, Robb

06-Jul-22
the second and final part is better than the first.

06-Jul-22
Eh. Looked to border on elder abuse. I think I would have kept that whole hunt to myself. Not their best work.

07-Jul-22

Mike Ukrainetz's Link
I think this is the link to what you are talking about?

07-Jul-22
Fantastic show! Most people have no clue how incredibly remote this hunt is and for them to pull it off with a 3 generations of family was really incredible! Greg and his camera man are probably carrying 80-100 lbs of gear each to allow the kid to only carry 15 lbs and grandpa to only carry 50 lbs, especially if that includes the gun.

It’s a hunt that the old man will be talking about on his death bed.

07-Jul-22
Agreed. They did all 3 generations on last years show as well.

09-Jul-22
That was one hell of a Bump-n-blood on his forehead from that slip and fall in the snow covered rocks!!

Damn man, Nice Ram though,

Robb

09-Jul-22
If that was borderline elder abuse all families should be so "abusive" to their elders.

15-Jul-22

16-Jul-22
A cople of Dandy Fannin/Stone Rams for him and his Wife this week's episode

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear