Old Bow 06-Jul-22
Southern draw 06-Jul-22
pav 06-Jul-22
Old Bow 07-Jul-22
05-Jul-22
Nada,

05-Jul-22
Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Hard to believe I’ve been applying for sheep for over 25 years and no tag…

05-Jul-22
Kaibab early East side .

05-Jul-22
Treeline, I had 27 bonus points when I finally drew as a resident. There were residents going into this drawing with 32-33 points. Non-residents obviously have it even much harder than that. Of course, thousands of those that apply for sheep in Arizona (both residents and non-residents) don't actually understand how the sheep drawing works and consistently apply for hunts that have ZERO (not one in a million, but ZERO) chance of getting drawn because the hunts they choose simply aren't available to them for a variety of reasons. I know people that apply for hunts that it just simply is impossible that they will get drawn. But when I try to explain it to them, they smile and say "there's always a chance". That's just ignorance or even stupidity. There are hunts that are absolutely not available to some applicants, and it's just flat not possible to draw them. There is no "always a chance". But they keep doing it and expecting a different result.

05-Jul-22
My third Tag as a non resident for Kaibab east side

05-Jul-22
I understand that very well, Stickflicker. I’ve been focusing on units with enough tags and low enough demand to potentially have a chance. There are definitely a lot of sheep tags that have absolutely no chance of drawing without maximum points. I will just keep plugging away…

05-Jul-22
Good to hear that you seem to understand the system better than most. Good luck for next year Treeline.

06-Jul-22
I hope to live long enough to draw a AZ sheep tag someday…

06-Jul-22
After I didn't get any 'Hits', I knew my results!

Damn, Walt, you are a traveling man this fall ~~ !!!

Good luck, Robb

06-Jul-22
Thanks Robb , it’s the only tag I drew this year and feeling pretty thankful for it .

06-Jul-22
28 points for sheep couldn’t get it done! May have to get the hunter safety point, still crazy odds.

06-Jul-22
Nada

07-Jul-22
My third Tag as a non resident for Kaibab east side

• Sitka Gear