Chris S 07-Jul-22
RIT 07-Jul-22
RIT 07-Jul-22
RIT 07-Jul-22
LKH 07-Jul-22
Habitat 08-Jul-22
WV Mountaineer 15-Jul-22
07-Jul-22
Just saw this sign at my local HD There were only a couple there.

07-Jul-22

Chris S's embedded Photo
Chris S's embedded Photo
Just saw this sign at my local HD There were only a couple there.

07-Jul-22

Chris S's embedded Photo
Chris S's embedded Photo
I don’t k is if this one is alive or dormant but for $5.47 it was worth a try.

07-Jul-22

Chris S's embedded Photo
Chris S's embedded Photo

07-Jul-22

Chris S's embedded Photo
Roots with no dirt laying in sun
Chris S's embedded Photo
Roots with no dirt laying in sun
But this made me mad. There was a 12foot Apple tree laying on the ground with no pot just exposed roots laying on asphalt. The kid there told me a bunch got blown over in a storm the other day and some fell out of there pots. I guess they didn’t get around to putting them back in dirt and if I bought it and it dies to bring receipt back for refund. I told the cashier manger and she said take it for free and try to nurse it back to health. She was obviously irritated that it was left out to die. Anyway does anyone have any information how to keep it alive. I have the rootball soaking in a bucket of rain water in the shade and was debating on sticking it in my compost pile for a while to try getting g nutrients to it.

07-Jul-22
Scratch the trunk. If you see green it’s still alive. If not it’s dead. I would soak the roots and make sure they are not circling too bad. Most true habitat guys hate on box store fruit trees. I prefer grafted myself but I have a few box store trees that produce fruit. The biggest obstacle is not knowing what the rootstock is making it impossible to match the rootstock to your soil.

07-Jul-22

RIT's embedded Photo
Menards Kieffer
RIT's embedded Photo
Menards Kieffer

07-Jul-22

RIT's embedded Photo
Lowes pear
RIT's embedded Photo
Lowes pear

07-Jul-22
The worse thing that you can do to a small tree is dry the roots.

08-Jul-22
I would fire all them lazy employees that let those trees get in that shape.I have been trying t get Lowes to put theirs on sale.

15-Jul-22

• Sitka Gear