DanaC 14-Jul-22
Buffalo1 14-Jul-22
LINK 14-Jul-22
GhostBird 14-Jul-22
WV Mountaineer 15-Jul-22
13-Jul-22

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
I bought a pair of these jeans earlier this year. I wore them for 5 days in Oklahoma pig hunting and also wear them when doing construction.

I tell ya, I can’t wear them out. They won’t rip or tear.

I buy them at Tractor Supply.

Two thumbs up!

13-Jul-22
I have to second this,,, this is good stuff

13-Jul-22
BTW - I bought another pair today - just to have

14-Jul-22

DanaC's Link
My local store's site shows them on sale. How do they compare to similar Carhartts?

14-Jul-22
I'm gonna have to check them out

14-Jul-22
Been looking for a new brand of jeans, wore Levis for decades but cannot stomach their anti-gun stance now.

14-Jul-22
The fabric on these jeans is similar to the canvas type fabric of Carhartt. But it just wont wear out or rip

Both front pockets are nice and deep. Right side has a plier pocket and the left side has a tool loop. Belt loops are sewn on good.

I paid $30 for the pair

14-Jul-22
Thanks. I will check them out.

14-Jul-22
Cnelk, I was looking at these at tractor supply a few weeks ago. Might have to go grab a couple Pair now.

14-Jul-22
I saw those in Tractor Supply- just figured they were a Carhart “knockoff”...................I have a pair of Carhart pants and a pair of bibs that are still in good shape. But when I need a new pair will try those. Thanks for the heads up!

14-Jul-22
Great pants for sure!

14-Jul-22
I wear Carharts and they're tough but not especially comfortable. Thanks for pointing out a better option. Guess I'm off to TS.

14-Jul-22
check,

I've looked at these jeans, but never purchased. Thanks for the review. Possible future purchase.

By doing this clothing review, I bet you're singing "How You Like Me Now" to kotaman !! He's probably not gonna like this !!

14-Jul-22
I bet Kota man has a couple pair. He has a few of everything.

14-Jul-22
I have a couple pair of these I wear almost daily around the farm. Great pants... need to pick up another pair.

15-Jul-22
Ttt

• Sitka Gear