Woods Walker 17-Jul-22
bobbinhood 17-Jul-22
Grey Ghost 17-Jul-22
Scrappy 17-Jul-22
Paul@thefort 17-Jul-22
17-Jul-22

Thornton's embedded Photo
Girlfriend and I went to Bryce Canyon, Utah last week and spotted a herd of about ten pronghorn deep in the high timber, miles from any open sage pastures. I've seen this on my lease in NM during hot periods in the shaded cottonwood creek Bottoms and in Colorado on high mountains, but usually there are meadows nearby. Makes me wonder if this happens more often than not with high Temps?

17-Jul-22

17-Jul-22
There is a place in WY where you break out above timber line and then start seeing pronghorn.

17-Jul-22
Seen em in timber in AZ elk hunting all the time

17-Jul-22
i've experienced this a few times, but not miles away from open range.

i used to regularly hunt a north slope that was timbered. there was a large plateau above and open range (grass, sage brush, etc.) down below. i used to see antelope in the timber every now and then not only in september when hunting but, during the summer when scouting. it was mostly lone bucks or a few doe and young ones, never a big herd.

17-Jul-22
C'mon man....they're just Woke Pronghorns that identify as deer! Who are we to assign specie-ism anyway???

17-Jul-22
I recently watched a wildlife show about moving and distributing antelope in Arizona! The Vet stated the closest relative to the Pronghorn antelope is the girraff??? Only stating what the vet stated! Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17-Jul-22
I see antelope in the timber on my place occasionally, but they are usually on the move from pasture to pasture, and don’t spend any significant time in the trees.

Matt

17-Jul-22

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
I saw these two last weekend in Wyoming and thought damn these gals are out of place.

17-Jul-22
While spot-scoping for mule deer and looking at, above tree line in south central Colorado , I see a buck Pronghorn up there with some elk. Crazy.

• Sitka Gear