Kurt 21-Jul-22
Grey Ghost 21-Jul-22
soccern23ny 21-Jul-22
WV Mountaineer 21-Jul-22
MA-PAdeerslayer 21-Jul-22
bentstick54 21-Jul-22
nchunter 21-Jul-22
20-Jul-22
Looking for an 18oz mug that holds my coffee hot and my whiskey cold.

I’d like to do a large run of them with company logo etc. ideally the mug would come in black for laser engraving and be able to stay completely closed and not leak if rattled around. No weird kid in your nose or hole that your nose plugs when you drink from it. Also not such a weird cap contraption that you get the old bacteria and Schlag buildup that’s impossible to wash out.

Question is are there any that fit the bill as good as Yeti? Dang Yeti’s are $40 plus engraving and taxes I’d be looking at $65-$70 per unit once complete. Gets spendy very quick. Figured who better to reach out to than my Bowsite brethren.

Thanks!

21-Jul-22

DanaC's Link
# 4 & 5 are modest price options

21-Jul-22
Also consider having them screen-printed, might be less expensive.

21-Jul-22
A own 4 yeti ramblers and a couple of the cheapo mugs from Walmart. For insulation purposes, I can’t tell the difference. Might consider sone of those if the kids work for you.

21-Jul-22
We have a hydro flask bottle. That thing is amazing, keeps my coffee hot all day when ice fishing in winter.

21-Jul-22
RTIC is the closest thing to a Yeti and is a lot cheaper.

21-Jul-22
Check out RTIC mugs. They are the best I have had. Our school buys these engraves them and sells them as part of our Pirate Ship Productions student work program. I have not had yeti but these are really good.

21-Jul-22
Have RTIC and Yeti mugs. The RTIC keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold as well as the Yeti from what I can tell. A lot more reasonably priced!

21-Jul-22
Check out Rtic. The wife had these made up for the NDBA. I can’t remember the cost off hand but I know it was less than yeti. But like everything else they’ve probably went up. Another “Putin price hike” I suppose ;)

21-Jul-22

ND String Puller's embedded Photo
ND String Puller's embedded Photo

21-Jul-22
RTIC is a great option. We had a run printed a few years ago and they were like $12 each. Lid seals tight and can snap shut to prevent spilling.

I also have a YETI that I was given and I prefer it to RTIC. If I were to buy one, I would get a YETI. For promo items, RTIC is great.

21-Jul-22

LINK's Link
I don’t know about engraving but my wife has outfitted us with Stanley gear. Coffee cups, 20,30,40 oz tumblers, 64oz water jugs and a 2 gallon water cooler. The stuff isn’t cheap but if you shop around you can find promo codes. The quality is as good as it gets. The 40oz tumblers still fit in a cup holder. Check them out.

21-Jul-22
Thanks Guys! I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Another I've run into is the Stanley classic trigger action.

21-Jul-22
My Yeti mug from BC Wild Sheep Society (life member trinket) leaks when closed up...only disappointment with it for me. It does keep stuff hot for hours and really cleans up nice when you take the magnetic drink hole cover off. My brother's RTIC mug (and cooler) seem like top notch stuff.

21-Jul-22
Bubba mugs are Yeti quality for a fraction of the price. I think Home Depot sells them.

Matt

21-Jul-22
Thought I remember seeing a video where they tested a walmart knock off and it performed almost the same

21-Jul-22
Link x2. I bought a 64 ounce Stanley jug fgg egg on Walmart on sale. I think I paid $18 for it about 6 months ago. It will hold ice and water much longer then the Rtic jug I have. And, the Rtic ain’t shabby.

21-Jul-22
I just got a camo trigger action travel mug…16 ounce … thanks for the link you posted LINK lol.

21-Jul-22
I have a Yeti and a RTIC and other than the brand stamp on each you can’t tell a difference in looks or performance.

21-Jul-22
Peco2,,, have you ever had the hydro flask leak in your daypack? They look like just what I need

• Sitka Gear